Posted Mar 10, '13 at 9:32pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,482 posts

Name: Patrick2011, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Archer, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Long bow (L1)
Armor: Hunting jacket (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (0)

The elf looks at you carefully. “You may buy and sell, or run errands at our Bounty Board. Open the gates,” he calls down, then gives you a cold look. The elves at the gates stand guard as you enter the town. (Check the Message Board)

I will check the Bounty Board.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 9:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,605 posts

@Patrick
You trot over to the Bounty Board and examine it. Seeing as you are only L1, you are only being offered a few quests.
-THIEF! A boy wearing a red cap stole my Gold pouch. That had 20G in it! Find him and get my money back (+50 EXP), and teach him a lesson while you’re at it (+50 EXP)! He ran off to the Lowhouses.
-I need a new look. The lining on my cloak is starting to fade away. If someone can bring me a Wolfdog (L2) Fur, I’d be happy to make it worth your trouble (+15G).
-RANDOM! I’ve always wondered how many upright logs were used to build the wall around this place. If someone can go count them all up for me, I’ll give them a MC Card I found! Or trade, if you want. Whatever.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 9:41pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,482 posts

Name: Patrick2011, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Archer, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Long bow (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (0)

You trot over to the Bounty Board and examine it. Seeing as you are only L1, you are only being offered a few quests.
-THIEF! A boy wearing a red cap stole my Gold pouch. That had 20G in it! Find him and get my money back (+50 EXP), and teach him a lesson while you’re at it (+50 EXP)! He ran off to the Lowhouses.
-I need a new look. The lining on my cloak is starting to fade away. If someone can bring me a Wolfdog (L2) Fur, I’d be happy to make it worth your trouble (+15G).
-RANDOM! I’ve always wondered how many upright logs were used to build the wall around this place. If someone can go count them all up for me, I’ll give them a MC Card I found! Or trade, if you want. Whatever.

I will return to the White Forest.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 10:07pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name: SubZero, 250 HP, 100 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Short bow (L1)
Inventory: (4/10) Arrows (-/-), Hunting Knife (L2), Tree Goblin Shortbow (L1), Tree Goblin Tunic (L1), Gold (20)

The elf looks at you carefully, then nods. “Open the gates” he calls down, and the gates swing open. The elves guarding the gates from the inside give you a friendly glance as you enter. (Check the Message Board)

I slide over to the guards. "You good men know where I can good price for these?" (I show them the loot I got from the goblin.) If they reply, I go where they say.  If not, I go to the market.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 10:13pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Name: Kylelolcat, 410 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 4, EXP (0/500)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), TnT
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight's Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (1/10), Failsword (T9), Knight's Shield (L1)

You light the Torch and swing it around. The Panther growls. He has recovered and is moving quickly through the shadows. “Excellent. Use your senses!” He strikes from the side, dealing 15, then jumps back (although you will be able to hit him much easier now. The fire from the torch will be almost as good as a shield, since the Panther has no armor and cannot afford to be burned by an open flame).

I use my eyes and ears as best I can to find Panther, before moving in to strike.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 10:50pm

rick073

rick073

328 posts

Name: Rick, 250 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Tower Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (3/10), Red Bear Fur (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1), 50-POC, Gold (25)

The large man on the ground points to a dresser. “Second drawer...white box..” He is bleeding rather severely.

I go and fetch the box that he wants.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 11:12pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (0/200)
Weapon(s): True Light's Flight (L2), Throwing knife (L1)
Armor: Stealth Robes (L1)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (5)

Hold... or whatever it is that means don't take a card.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 11:36pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

190 posts

Name: Gamer, 780 HP, 200 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 6, EXP (0/1000)
Weapon(s): Short bow (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (5)
Name: Selphy (Gamer), 650 HP, 200 MP
Class: Archer, Level 5, EXP (0/750)
Weapon: Elfin Short bow (L4) + Poison (L2)
Armor: Monster Fur (L3)
Inventory (3/10): Arrows (-/-), Defense Book (L3: Healing 500 HP [50 MP]), Archer’s Poison Vial (L2)
---------------VS-----------------
Name: Scorpy (L3), 80 HP, 0 MP
Class: Monster, Scorpion
Weapon: Scorpion Pincers (L3)
Armor: Scorpy Shell (L3)
Inventory: None

Selphy poisons an arrows and fires quickly, hitting the Scorpy in the underbelly and dealing a nasty 50 + 10! You fire an arrow as well, hitting and dealing 10! The Scorpy recoils back, snapping his claws angrily from the serious wounds you have inflicted! He attempts to grab you with a claw and misses!

I take the time of his miss to shoot at his eye and I step back and prepare to dodge again, I also tell Selphy to shoot a poison arrow at its left eye and to get ready to dodge its attacks too.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 11:43pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

You take one card. Bric and Brac each take a card as well. (I made a mistake. In blackjack, each player has one facedown card and one face-up card. It is now corrected.)
Ante: 1
Raise: -
You (1): [AH] [8H] [2H] (Remember than an Ace can be used as a 1 or an 11).
Bric (1): [3H] [??] [3S]
Brac (1): [6H] [??] [AS]

Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (0/200)
Weapon(s): True Light's Flight (L2), Throwing knife (L1)
Armor: Stealth Robes (L1)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (5)

Hold... or whatever it is that means don't take a card.

This time with less failure!

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 12:31am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow, 170 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight ,Level 3, EXP (0/300)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) M Capture Orb (@50), 50-POC, Gold (5)

I attempt to finish the wolf off with a finishing move.

Reply to The Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!