Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 5:41pm

rick073

rick073

328 posts

Name: Rick, 250 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Iron Shield (L2)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (3/10), Red Bear Fur (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1), 50-POC, Gold (25)

@rick
(Update your Stat Sheet. Remove the Tower Shield and equip the Iron Shield L2)

The man takes your shield and lifts it with one hand. “Levels mean nothing to me. I just collect them for the heck of it. Day is breaking, it seems. Anything I can do for you, or will you be off?”

Feel free to ask the man anything.

"No, I'm good. Thank you for the shield, but now I must be off. Farewell." I say as I exit the house and make my way to Blackwater Bay.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 5:45pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

Name: Bluydee, 200 HP, 250 MP
Class: Summoner, Level 2, EXP (150/200)
Weapon(s): Mage’s Staff (L1)
Armor: Mage’s Robe (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Defense Book (L1: Heal-50 [50MP]), Gold (10)
Summondex (1/?): Lightning Bishop (Rare L2 [100MP])

You reach for the yellow orb and lift it from the tripod. You turn and see that the statue, holding the chain, is beginning to crack. It splits, then cumbles, then explodes into a cloud of grey debris. The gritty smoke hangs in the air, then is suddenly sucked into the orb you are holding. The orb turns from a glowing yellow to a piece of smooth grey strone. A circle appears, glowing yellow, which scatters into several thin golden cracks, as though lightning had blasted from it.

The glowing stone orb is added to your Inventory under Summondex as
Summondex (1/?): Lightning Bishop [Rare L2, 100MP]

Get it? It's a Chess piece, since you're in a giant Chess rook. It's also singular to this specific dungeon in this specific map, so it's a Rare Summon. It will Level Up as you do. So your new stat sheet is:

Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Defense Book (L1: Heal-50 [50MP]), Gold (10)

I go back to the pillar and look closely at the two holes.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 6:27pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight ,Level 3, EXP (0/300)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) M Capture Orb (@50), 50-POC, Gold (30)

I go to the table max is playing at.

(I also forgot the 3 for the 30 so I fixed it.)

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 6:44pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,793 posts

@rick
(ok...I didn't build Blackwater Bay yet...would you be offeded if I asked you to go elsewhere? I haven't finished Blackwater Bay or Cavetop Mountain. Sorry.)

@Bluydee
The first keyhole is the keyhole to a door. It has a skull on it, indicating a boss of some kind. The keyhole on the back, though, does not appear to unlock anything. If you want to unlock it, you will need a second key.

@Shadow
(Thanks)

Max is playing at "The Rabbit Hole," an Anarchist Tavern in the opposite direction of Scarborough. You're on your own here. Also, you didn't pick a game (just say which game, it's simpler).

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 6:46pm

rick073

rick073

328 posts

@rick
(ok...I didn't build Blackwater Bay yet...would you be offeded if I asked you to go elsewhere? I haven't finished Blackwater Bay or Cavetop Mountain. Sorry.)

Its okay. I'll probably head off to Rook Island then.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 7:12pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

The first keyhole is the keyhole to a door. It has a skull on it, indicating a boss of some kind. The keyhole on the back, though, does not appear to unlock anything. If you want to unlock it, you will need a second key

I open the boss room.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 7:22pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight ,Level 3, EXP (0/300)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) M Capture Orb (@50), 50-POC, Gold (30)

I decide Poker is good a head to that table.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 7:45pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,793 posts

@rick
Welcome to Rook Island. The name seems to relate to the crows (normal, non-combat crows) cawing and flying around, but it may also relate to the enormous stone fortress that covers almost the entire island. To reach it, you had to cross a solid wooden bridge over a very deep lake. The fort is a single stone column, extremely wide and solid at the base but getting slowly thinner with a very wide platform on top (exactly like a Chess piece). The rest of the island is white sand. In front of you is the single stone door into the fortress. The beach runs all the way around it, so you are free to explore the backside, although it seems unlikely that you will find anything.

@Bluydee
You unlock the door, revealing a circular set of stairs. You climb them and reach a wide, circular room with a flat roof, which seems odd because the Castle seemed to have an open top. It is well-lit, though, from wide windows in the rock all the way around the room. The trapdoor closes and vanishes behind you. Looking down, you find yourself on a black-and-white checkerboard.

You realize what is about to happen when one of the tiles (they're rather large, 5 feet by 5 feet) slides back and a Rook rises from the floor. It's at least seven feet tall with no apparent features, shaped like the castle it lives in. It appears to be entirely stone, but then a single red eye opens in the center. It looks at you and rushes forward.

-Epic Battle Music-

------------------------VS--------------------
Name: The Rook (L3), 300 HP, 0 MP
Class: Dungeon Boss, Chess piece
Weapon: Body-Slide (L3), Body-Shockwave (L3)
Armor: Solid Stone (L3)
Inventory: (1/10) Dungeon Chest (inside)

@Shadow
You sit down in a chair with four other elves, who glance at you briefly (remember, you are Anarchy). The male elves briefly introduce themselves as Elden, Remin and Leame. The fourth, a young elf, smiles briefly and introduces herself as Lemaine, Leame's sister.

Ante: 1
Raise: -
Pot: 5

You (1):
Elden (1):
Remin (1):
Leame (1):
Lemaine (1):

Ratio: 1 Game Coin = 5G. The Ante for this game is 5G, so the current ante is 1 (you have 30G, so you have a total of 6 you can play with). Ante is starting price, Raise is the current raised amount and Pot is the total amount of money per hand. Raising is pot limit, which means, since Pot is 5 (1 for every player), you can raise 5 maximun (which would be All-In in your case. Don't do that). If you understand everything, reply with "Elden's deal"

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 7:52pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

You unlock the door, revealing a circular set of stairs. You climb them and reach a wide, circular room with a flat roof, which seems odd because the Castle seemed to have an open top. It is well-lit, though, from wide windows in the rock all the way around the room. The trapdoor closes and vanishes behind you. Looking down, you find yourself on a black-and-white checkerboard.

You realize what is about to happen when one of the tiles (they're rather large, 5 feet by 5 feet) slides back and a Rook rises from the floor. It's at least seven feet tall with no apparent features, shaped like the castle it lives in. It appears to be entirely stone, but then a single red eye opens in the center. It looks at you and rushes forward.

-Epic Battle Music-

------------------------VS--------------------
Name: The Rook (L3), 300 HP, 0 MP
Class: Dungeon Boss, Chess piece
Weapon: Body-Slide (L3), Body-Shockwave (L3)
Armor: Solid Stone (L3)
Inventory: (1/10) Dungeon Chest (inside)

I summon the Lightning Bishop, then stay back and try to use lightning on the Rook.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 8:08pm

rick073

rick073

328 posts

@rick
Welcome to Rook Island. The name seems to relate to the crows (normal, non-combat crows) cawing and flying around, but it may also relate to the enormous stone fortress that covers almost the entire island. To reach it, you had to cross a solid wooden bridge over a very deep lake. The fort is a single stone column, extremely wide and solid at the base but getting slowly thinner with a very wide platform on top (exactly like a Chess piece). The rest of the island is white sand. In front of you is the single stone door into the fortress. The beach runs all the way around it, so you are free to explore the backside, although it seems unlikely that you will find anything.

I'll go through the door to the fortress with weapons at the ready.

Reply to The Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!