Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 9:27pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

190 posts

You go to the White Forest. It’s a beautiful wood, entirely green except for the tree bark, which is bright white. A large hedge is to your right that seems too thick to cross. Ahead is a signpost with two arrows. Selphy goes to the right, following the sign and you soon reach the small elf town, surrounded by a solid wooden wall. It has a large set of double-gates and a watchtower with an elf. He sees you approach and stands up, calling “For what purpose do you visit Scarborough?”

"I have arrived with my friend to purchase new weapons."

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 9:29pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Name: Shadow, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight ,Level 3, EXP (0/300)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) M Capture Orb (@50), 50-POC, Gold (25)

I put my starting five gold and said, "Elden's deal."

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 2:14am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (0/200)
Weapon(s): True Light's Flight (L2), Throwing knife (L1)
Armor: Stealth Robes (L1)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (5)

"Fine by me."

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 7:09am

maxaznboy

maxaznboy

76 posts

Name: Max, 180 HP, 300 MP
Class: Summoner, Level 2, EXP (150/200)
Weapon(s): Mage’s Staff (L1)
Armor: Mage’s Robe (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Read Bear Fur, Gold (10),
Summondex: (1/?) Red Bear (L1 [100MP])

@Max
(Do me a huge favor and post the number of chips you have when you re-post. You have a lot of them, more than anyone else right now).

You raised 3, making the total raise 5. Vichtor takes a card and folds. “22. Lost that one.”
+3 Chips (since he was in 3 and didn’t call).

(Ugh, let me think, I was lent five 1s, five 2s, one 5, and one 10(30 total - page 22(?)) - With the addition of the 3 chips, I'd have eight 1s, 5 2s, one 5, and one 10.

"Hee, I lucked out, didn't I." I state. "Well, that was a nice game, but I best be going. Don't want to sound like I'm running away with a win, but I should head out to continue exploring and adventuring."

Ps. Do I get to keep the GC, I wouldn't think so, but thought to ask anyways.

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 9:37am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (0/200)
Weapon(s): True Light's Flight (L2), Throwing knife (L1)
Armor: Stealth Robes (L1)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (5)

"Fine by me."

You hold. Bric and Brac each take a card, and they both bust.
-5G (ante)
+10G (winnings)
You now have 15G

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 8:35pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,115 posts

Only six people have posted. Seriously? I don't update the GM Sheet until I get 7 or 8 (more than half), so. Just gonna wait.

Patrick? pang? Magic? Kyle? SubZero? TheOne?

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 8:47pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

*random suggestion-for rangers..you could have them be able to set the cards aflame and make a fire-arrow..and for mages..you could have them be able to enchant them before throwing*

Name: pang, 300 HP, 300 MP
Class: Summoner, Level 3, EXP (200/300)
Weapon(s): Mage’s Staff (L2)
Armor: Mage’s Robe (L1)
Inventory: (3/10) Attack Book (L2: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Defense Book (L1: Heal-10HP [50 MP]), Red Bear fur (L1), Gold (10)
Summondex: (1/?) Red Bear (L1 [100MP])

He takes your hand, almost numbing your hand in his vice grip handshake. “I am Vichtor, the sole landowner of Flatwater Lake. ‘Pang?’ Never heard a name like that. Ah well. The sun is up. I suppose I owe you for the trouble, but you don’t have a use for shields, and I haven’t any jobs that I can’t do myself. Hm.” He frowns and taps his chin. “I have a deck of cards, if you want to play. If you’ll be on your way, I’ll give you a personal deck. I have a classic deck worth 10G. You’ll find good business if you’re enjoy cards, you will, especially in a Tavern.” He shrugs. “Or I could give you 10G of your own, but you’ll end up with a good bit more with a deck of cards, if you know what you’re doing!”

"I could go for a game of cards"

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 10:36pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Bump.

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 10:54pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,115 posts

I need one more person to post to make it 8. Theonewhoplays, Patrick2011, SubZero007 and a few other. Go annoy them.

Either way, I'll have a GM Sheet out tomorrow evening. I'm not going to hold the game up for more than two day because people aren't checking in (although you really need to). As I have said before, I'm not going to leave you guys hanging.

SPRING BREAK STARTS NEXT WEEK. I'm not going on vacation, I don't have a relationship and I have no friends (within "hanging out" distance), so I'll be on Armor Games frequently. It's going to be awesome. Although having a girlfriend would probably be awesome too...

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 11:11am

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name: SubZero, 250 HP, 100 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Elvish Straightbow (L2), Hunting Knife (L2)
Armor: Leather Ranger Armor (L2)
Inventory: (4/10) Arrows (-/-), , Gold (5), Short bow (L1), Hunting jacket (L1)

The elf immediately loses interest. “I am already at the Fair, as you can tell.” He seems to have nothing else to say. You may still buy and sell here, though.

(Check your Profile. I’ll provide the solution to the elf’s riddle)

I'm still waiting on the answer to the elf's riddle. Anyways, I'm going to buy the
-Elvish Straightbow (L2): 10G
and
-Leather Ranger Armor (L2): 15G. (I already adjusted my inventory.)

Reply to The Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!