ForumsForum GamesThe Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

691 59284
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

The Two Castles

~The Story~
The story begins with Castle Terrus, the greatest landmark in the world of Terra Novus. The castle itself was over a mile wide and housed thousands upon thousands of citizens. The King was a just and honorable man and ruled his kingdom from his castle in an age of peace that spanned nearly a thousand years. All was quiet and calm. Then, as with all stories, a single man became prideful. He saw that the King was aged and vulnerable. He was living in a generation that had never heard of war, much less seen it. He forced his way to the throne room and demanded the king bow to him. The King drew his sword. Enraged, the man vowed that he would not rest until Terrus had fallen.

The days grew dark after that. Swords were forged. Speeches were given. Hatred and envy grew. The King and the Man built their armies continually. The citizens of Castle Terrus experienced fear for the first time. An era of war and hatred was coming. The King, in his wisdom, knew that he could stop the oncoming war by stopping the Man behind it. He challenged him to a duel on the tallest tower. He accepted at once. When he arrived, the King grabbed him, disarmed him and threw himself, along with the Man, from the tower to their death.

The result was chaos. The armies, both bent on avenging their fallen leader, decimated each other. The mighty Castle Terrus fell. Each side retreated from each other to the edge of Terra Novus. There they decided to build their own castle. One for the Kingdom and the future restoration of peace, and one for Anarchy and the future destruction of peace.

Ages and ages passed, each side building a greater and taller and mightier castle. Each passed to the next generation their quest: to build the castle and fight. However, as the generations passed, that message faded away. Now, the castle residents live as they please, enjoying the freedom from the influence of the other castle. This is where your story begins: in the age of the Two Castles.

~The Rules~
READ THEM

-This is an adventure RPG. You will be fighting monsters, finding chests, solving Dungeons, killing bosses and earning all kinds of epic Legendary gear. It is divided into classes and involves turn-based combat. If thatâs what youâre looking for, this is it.
-No profanity, crude language, lewd comments, etc.
-No spam, trolling, etc.
-No âgod-modding.â You are not a superpowered Destroyer of Worlds. You are a human.
-Use correct grammar and spelling. Donât expect much from me if you donât try.
-This is a level-based game with level-based weapons. You will start at L1, which means all your weapons will be L1. You can ONLY equip weapons/armor at your level. You have a 10-Item inventory to store items until later use, along with a Castle Vault (more on that later)
-No hunger, thirst, stamina or exhaustion stats. Yay!
-Players who played the previous version, âEpicâs Tactical Base vs Base Strategy RPG,â will receive a Starter Pack bonus (more below)

~The Game~
You are a Hero of the Kingdom or a Hero of the Anarchy. Each side has a castle. For a very basic reference, imagine the original Red-vs-Blue âHALOâ map. Neither side has superior elements. Names will be changed on weapons and enemies may be different, but nothing significant.
You are loyal to your Castle and your Castle alone. You cannot defect.
This what you do:
Travel to different locations (on the Active Map) to fight monsters, explore dungeons, etc.
Explore the Castle (your castle is old and full of secrets. Locked doors, hidden rooms, etc).
Upgrade the Castle (to access more rooms and other things)
Buy/Sell at the Castle or at Towns
Be awesome.

~The Game Master~
I am Matt, and I am the GM. I will be controlling the environments, the bosses, the EXP and the dropped items. I will update this game at least once a day. I have added a âMessage Boardâ section to the GM Sheet (it lists all the elements of the game per day) to ask me questions or make suggestions, such as âCan I use this weapon?â or âI think you need more elemental monsters.â If you complain, complain there. If you complain frequently, you will be dealt with. I am, ultimately, the final authority on this game. Donât freak out, I always reply to comments and I will provide hints if you need them.

There will be action, comedy, cut-scenes (for boss kills) and hidden references. I may throw out a âGuess this thing, get 200 EXPâ every so often. You may find shout-outs to movies or video games along the way. If you have a good idea for a new weapon/armor/boss, post it in my âMessage Boardâ section.

~The Sheets~
There are several sheets you will see and you need to understand them. Iâll post all of them right off.

GM Sheet: This gives the day, weather, time, castle stats, character sheets, and several other important elements. Pay attention to this. When it is rainy, you wonât be able to see monsters as quickly. When it is dark, more monsters will spawn. Etc.

Class Sheet: This gives the templates for all classes, along with a description of each.

The Store: All available items, plus prices.

The Starter Packs: Previous players can choose TWO (yes, I changed it to TWO) of the following:
-Your previous Level (to find better weapons and armor and such)!
-Any one weapon or armor item!
-Your previous location (if you were in a dungeon or something)!
-Your companion or pet!
-A 50% Coupon for all (yes, ALL) Castle Store items (the Level limit still applies, donât buy L8 armor if youâre L5)! This is called the â50-POCâ (50 percent off coupon) and it is an Inventory item.

Good News: The Castles will NOT be attacked or breached anytime soon, so don't spend Gold on defeneses. Go adventuring.

• 691 Replies
maxaznboy
maxaznboy
291 posts

Name: Max, 180 HP, 300 MP
Class: Summoner, Level 2, EXP (150/200)
Weapon(s): Mageâs Staff (L1)
Armor: Mageâs Robe (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Read Bear Fur, Gold (10),
Summondex: (1/?) Red Bear (L1 [100MP])

(That was Scarboroughâs Bounty Board, in the White Forest)
You head to the training hall. There are three doors (one is locked, as it is being used). The other two have symbols. One is a knightâs shield and one is a pair of crossed swords. (Training is 100% free, by the way)

(Oh, okay, looks like I read wrong or something.)

Hmm, I guess I'll pick the knight's shield one first then.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,550 posts

Bump.

SubZero007
SubZero007
942 posts

Name: SubZero, 250 HP, 100 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Elvish Straightbow (L2)
Armor: Leather Ranger Armor (L2)
Inventory: (2/10) Arrows (-/-), Hunting Knife (L2), Gold (15)

(Yeah, well...whatever. I'll do a perfect job of posting when you guys do a perfect job of updating your stat sheets every time).

Matt shrugs. "It's pretty much abandoned. Or, it was. As Game Master, I am the sole defended of Castle Terrus, so I brushed it up a little. Not much, just, well, every monster in the game, every Trainer, a Tavern, a Store for every class, some Legendary stuff, a Dungeon or two, etc etc." He pokes you in the chest. "Kingdomer, eh? That's good. I guess I won't have to fight you. Yeah, I can read your thoughts. That shouldn't be much a surprise. For kicks, here's my Stat Sheet. You didn't think I'd host the game and not myself one, did you?"

THE GAME MASTER: Shut your girl mouth!
Name: Matt (LX), X HP, X MP
Class: Game Master, Guardian of Terrus
Weapon: Mattâs Chaos Buster
Armor: Mattâs Trench Coat
Inventory (4/4): PET (100%), MCB Fuel Cell (5), Legendary Deck (Summons), Mattâs Deck (Cards), Gold (X)

"Wow! Every monster in the game? Almost like a Zoo.... I think that there is a great opportunity to be had here. Can I claim this Castle for the people of the Kingdom? If not, I'd like to catalog the monsters, and maybe explore one of those dungeons."
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

@Shadow
Stop bumpin mah thread! This weekend is going to be pretty busy, guys. Just a heads-up. I plan to update at least once a day as usual, though, most likely in the afternoon. I get home from work at 4 and leave at 5:30 for church (guest preacher this weekend, so I'll be away). I'll do my best to get this updated, though.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

-GM Sheet-

Day: 2
Weather: Clear
Time: Day 5/8 (Day or Night out of 8)

CASTLE-KINGDOM:

Defenses: Crossbows, trebuchets, anything to keep invaders out.

Castle Wall (L1)
Castle Gate (L1)
Giant Crossbow (L1) [5]
Guardians: Guards to defend your Castle. Default soldiers exist, you must find Legendary
Castle Guards (L1) [10]
Castle Knights (L1) [10]
Legendary: None
Buildings: Free-access areas. Dungeons, Mini-Dungeons and Hidden Rooms are not included.
Great Hall I (Many locked doors are here. Can be upgraded)
Hospital (Return to regain all HP/MP in one turn. Can be upgraded)
Vault (Holds 10 items per player. Return to store any items. Can be upgraded)
Castle Tavern (Play cards, hear rumors, get backstory)
Castle Store
Battlements (L1)
Barracks (L1)
Training Hall (L1) (level up to unlock more trainers/NPC backups)

Heroes of the Kingdom:
Name: Theonewhoplays, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knightâs Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1)
Inventory: (0/10), Gold (10)
Name: Sonic, 150 HP, 50 MP
Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (0/200)
Weapon(s): True Light's Flight (L2), Throwing knife (L1)
Armor: Stealth Robes (L1)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Curved Dagger (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (0)
Name: Kylelolcat, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 4, EXP (0/500)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight's Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (1/10), Failsword (T9), Gold (10)
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Read Bear Fur, Gold (10),
Weapon(s): Elvish Straightbow (L2), Hunting Knife (L2)
Name: Magic, 100 HP, 50 MP
Class: Assassin, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Curved dagger (L1), Throwing Knife (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Poison Vial, Gold (0)

ATTACKED: 0 (number of times your castle has been attacked)
BREACHED: 0 (number of times it has been breached)
STOLEN: 0 (Items that have been stolen from the Castle and moved to the other Castle)

-----------

CASTLE-ANARCHY:

Castle Wall (L1)
Castle Gate (L1)
Giant Crossbow (L1) [5]
Guardians: Guards to defend your Castle. Default soldiers exist, you must find Legendary
Castle Guards (L1) [10]
Castle Knights (L1) [10]
Buildings: Free-access areas. Dungeons, Mini-Dungeons and Hidden Rooms are not included
Castle Store
Battlements (L1)
Barracks (L1)

Heroes of the Anarchy:
Name: Patrick2011, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Archer, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Long bow (L1)
Armor: Hunting jacket (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (0)
Name: Shadow, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight ,Level 3, EXP (0/300)
Inventory: (2/10) M Capture Orb (@50), 50-POC, Gold (15)
Name: Rick, 250 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Tower Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (3/10), Red Bear Fur (L1), Knightâs Shield (L1), 50-POC, Gold (25)
Name: Gamer, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 6, EXP (0/1000)
Weapon(s): Short bow (L1)
Name: Selphy (Gamer), 5500 HP, 200 MP
Class: Archer, Level 5, EXP (4400/8000)
Weapon: Elfin Short bow (L4) + Poison (L2)
Armor: Monster Hides (L3)
Inventory (2/10): Defense Book (L3: Healing 500 HP [50 MP]), Archerâs Poison Vial (L2)
Name: pang, 200 HP, 250 MP
Class: Summoner, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Mageâs Staff (L2)
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Defense Book (L1: Heal-10HP [50 MP]), Gold (10)
Summondex: (0)
Name: Bluydee, 200 HP, 250 MP
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Defense Book (L1: Heal-50 [50MP]), Gold (10)
Summondex: 0

ATTACKED: 0 (number of times someone has attacked your castle)
BREACHED: 0 (number of times breached)
STOLEN: 0 (Items that have been stolen from the Castle and moved to the other Castle)

~Castle Terrus of the Kingdom~
White Forest (L1), Towns: 1
Flatwater Lake (L1), Towns: ???
Rook Island (L2), Towns: ???
Cavetop Mountain (L2), Towns: ???
Blackwater Bay (L2), Towns: ???
The Valley of Caves (L3), Towns: ???

-----------------
Battle:

Name: Kylelolcat, 400 HP, 100 MP
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), TnT
Inventory: (1/10), Failsword (T9), Knight's Shield (L1)
-----------------VS--------------------
Panther Sensai: Lvl 3, 210 HP 0 MP
Class: Trainer, Panther
Weapon: Panther Claws (T3), Panther Fangs (T3), Retracting Blade (T3)
Armor: Midnight Tunic (T3)
Inventory (1/10): Stealth Robe

You listen carefully and wait for the Panther to make a move. He attacks from the right, scratching you armor and dealing 10! You retaliate with a sword strike and deal 20! He launches back into the shadows. âYou are very clever. You forget that I have given you this advantage...â The Torch instantly goes out, then lights again. â..and I can take them away!â

---

Name: Bluydee, 130 HP, 50 MP
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Defense Book (L1: Heal-50 [50MP]), Gold (10)
Summondex (1/?): Lightning Bishop (Rare L2. 170HP [100MP])
------------------------VS--------------------
Name: The Rook (L3), 100 HP, 0 MP
Class: Dungeon Boss, Chess piece
Weapon: Body-Slide (L3), Body-Shockwave (L3)
Armor: Solid Stone (L3)
Inventory: (1/10) Dungeon Chest (inside)

(Boss Battle: You will always be in a chess square. The Rook will move as a rook piece: in a straight line, in any direction. Body-Shockwave allows him to jump and create a single attack in all directions. The Bishop will attack him only if he is diagonally spaced, but can move in any direction by one square. You can move in any direction by one square, then attack. You can choose to not attack to restore 50 MP)

You move diagonally and out of the Rookâs attack range and rest, restoring 50 MP. The Bishop moves diagonally to the Rook (theyâre several spaces away from you now) and wraps the chain around the Rook, but, instead of electrocuting it, jerks the chain and forces the Rook back and into your range! The Bishops holds onto the chain and throws himself forwards, wrapping himself and the chain even tighter around the Rook, until he reaches the front. He spins and kicks the Rook directly in the eye, dealing 50! The Rook moves back and forth, trying desperately to throw the Bishop off!

--------------
Story:

@Sonic
You return to the signpost. It has two arrows, pointing opposite directions. You followed the left arrow. The one to the right says âScarborough.â There are no other arrows and this is the only signpost (Yeah, the White Forest is rather limited, but it is L1 after all).

@rick
You press the tile and hear a faint *click* as the chest unlocks and tilts open. You have solved the puzzle! (Fire was a good guess, but then again you canât technically âholdâ fire)
+Stone Key
+50 EXP for solving a puzzle.

The table and chest again vanish in a cloud of grey smoke, and the door behind you opens.

@Gamer
(You canât sell this kind of item at a Ranger store, since he has no use for it. The Bargain Bin accepts all items, so Iâll go ahead and sell them for you. L3 monster items are worth 15G each, so you now have 30G).

The shopkeeper, a particularly tall and thin elf with dark hair and stern eyes, gives you a bit of a cold stare and replies âI have nothing for you to do that I cannot do myself.â He pauses, then tilts his head and says âScarborough is having a Fair today. Are you going?...â

(This riddle was presented to another Player, who didnât solve it. I suggest you do a bit of research before guessing. Itâll only take a few minutes of Internet research).

@Max
You step through the door and enter a wide, stone room. Around the walls are knight swords and shields mounted by brackets. At the other end of the room are a chair and a table with various scrolls, pens and other miscellaneous items. A man is seated at the desk, scribbling across the page. He looks up as you enter. âAha! A student to be trained, no doubt?â He does a double-take. âWhat? You are a Mage, yes? No....Summoner. This is a knight-class shield training ring, my friend! I donât know that I can do much for you....â He pauses and frowns. âPerhaps you should ask Magnus, the Barbarian next-door. He trains just about any class offensive techniques, although he is partial to Warriors.â He gives you a Kingdom salute. âWish I could do more for you, but I know only how to wield a sword and shield.â

@SubZero
Matt chuckles. âA level 2 Ranger? Ha! The Kingdom will not be restored so easily. Even I canât restore it on my own. The ancient Castle Terrus, heh?â He leans back against the gate. âYou donât need to catalogue them, really. Thatâs more of a Summoner thing, and you donât have a Summondex. Besides, itâs not so much a zoo as it is a challenge. Theyâre not here to admire, theyâre here to fight, which you are welcome to do. As for the Dungeons, theyâre still under development. This place was never built for dungeons and monsters, remember?â He stands up and stretches for no real reason. âI can show you around, I guess.â He turns and walks back through the enormous granite gates.

@Shadow
You fold. Lemaine holds back a smile and tosses her cards to the dealer face-down. Remin shrugs and leaves, stating that it is his shift on the watchtower.
Winnings: -10G

Elden waits until Remin has left, then glances at you and asks âAnother game?â He has softened slightly and the others are no longer hostile towards you.

(Iâm leaving this here anyway so I donât have to retype it if you choose to play again. You have 15G still and ante remains at 1, or 5G)

Ante: 1
Raise: -
Pot: 0

You (?):
Elden (1):
Leame (1):
Lemaine (1):
The table:

--------------
Message Board:

END GM Sheet

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,881 posts

@Sonic
You return to the signpost. It has two arrows, pointing opposite directions. You followed the left arrow. The one to the right says âScarborough.â There are no other arrows and this is the only signpost (Yeah, the White Forest is rather limited, but it is L1 after all).

I try scratching on the back of the sign post with the throwing dagger 'go farther into the forest for a treasure!' as a joke, then head to Scarborough.

Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (50/200)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (40)
rick073
rick073
2,848 posts

@rick
You press the tile and hear a faint *click* as the chest unlocks and tilts open. You have solved the puzzle! (Fire was a good guess, but then again you canât technically âholdâ fire)
+Stone Key
+50 EXP for solving a puzzle.

The table and chest again vanish in a cloud of grey smoke, and the door behind you opens.

I'll go and unlock the door in the main room.
SubZero007
SubZero007
942 posts

Matt chuckles. âA level 2 Ranger? Ha! The Kingdom will not be restored so easily. Even I canât restore it on my own. The ancient Castle Terrus, heh?â He leans back against the gate. âYou donât need to catalogue them, really. Thatâs more of a Summoner thing, and you donât have a Summondex. Besides, itâs not so much a zoo as it is a challenge. Theyâre not here to admire, theyâre here to fight, which you are welcome to do. As for the Dungeons, theyâre still under development. This place was never built for dungeons and monsters, remember?â He stands up and stretches for no real reason. âI can show you around, I guess.â He turns and walks back through the enormous granite gates.

I quickly follow, shouting, "Well if you can't fix it by yourself, maybe I can help."
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,550 posts

"I'm in." and I toss in 5 gold.

maxaznboy
maxaznboy
291 posts

You step through the door and enter a wide, stone room. Around the walls are knight swords and shields mounted by brackets. At the other end of the room are a chair and a table with various scrolls, pens and other miscellaneous items. A man is seated at the desk, scribbling across the page. He looks up as you enter. âAha! A student to be trained, no doubt?â He does a double-take. âWhat? You are a Mage, yes? No....Summoner. This is a knight-class shield training ring, my friend! I donât know that I can do much for you....â He pauses and frowns. âPerhaps you should ask Magnus, the Barbarian next-door. He trains just about any class offensive techniques, although he is partial to Warriors.â He gives you a Kingdom salute. âWish I could do more for you, but I know only how to wield a sword and shield.â

(Darn, wonder if I'll ever get my defense book, oh well.)

"Hee, that's alright, thank you for pointing me in the right direction." I say to him, and head over to the other training room, the one with the pair of crossed swords.
gamermartin
gamermartin
317 posts

@Gamer
(You canât sell this kind of item at a Ranger store, since he has no use for it. The Bargain Bin accepts all items, so Iâll go ahead and sell them for you. L3 monster items are worth 15G each, so you now have 30G).

The shopkeeper, a particularly tall and thin elf with dark hair and stern eyes, gives you a bit of a cold stare and replies âI have nothing for you to do that I cannot do myself.â He pauses, then tilts his head and says âScarborough is having a Fair today. Are you going?...â

(This riddle was presented to another Player, who didnât solve it. I suggest you do a bit of research before guessing. Itâll only take a few minutes of Internet research).

Name: Gamer, 770 HP, 200 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 6, EXP (250/1000)
Weapon(s):
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (75)
Name: Selphy (Gamer), 650 HP, 200 MP
Class: Archer, Level 5, EXP (250/750)
Armor: Monster Fur (L3)
Inventory (3/10): Arrows (-/-), Defense Book (L3: Healing 500 HP [50 MP]), Archerâs Poison Vial (L2)

"Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
Remember me to one who lives there"
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

-UPDATE: ALL PLAYERS-
theEPICgameKING is back. I suggest everyone that played his previous RPG go say 'Hi' or something on his page. So far I'm the only one here that knows, and I think he could use the encouragement.

New GM Sheet tomorrow. Need at least two more people to check in.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,511 posts

(Boss Battle: You will always be in a chess square. The Rook will move as a rook piece: in a straight line, in any direction. Body-Shockwave allows him to jump and create a single attack in all directions. The Bishop will attack him only if he is diagonally spaced, but can move in any direction by one square. You can move in any direction by one square, then attack. You can choose to not attack to restore 50 MP)

You move diagonally and out of the Rookâs attack range and rest, restoring 50 MP. The Bishop moves diagonally to the Rook (theyâre several spaces away from you now) and wraps the chain around the Rook, but, instead of electrocuting it, jerks the chain and forces the Rook back and into your range! The Bishops holds onto the chain and throws himself forwards, wrapping himself and the chain even tighter around the Rook, until he reaches the front. He spins and kicks the Rook directly in the eye, dealing 50! The Rook moves back and forth, trying desperately to throw the Bishop off!

I blast the Rook directly into the eye before resting again.
Raispeed55
Raispeed55
257 posts

Name: Rai, 100 HP, 50 MP
Class: Theif, Level 3, EXP (0/???)
Weapon(s): Raiper (L1)

TF2 is the sole explanation of my absence.
To the white forest!

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

-GM Sheet-

Day: 2
Weather: Clear
Time: Day 6/8 (Day or Night out of 8)

CASTLE-KINGDOM:

Castle Wall (L1)
Castle Gate (L1)
Giant Crossbow (L1) [5]
Castle Guards (L1) [10]
Castle Knights (L1) [10]
Buildings: Free-access areas. Dungeons, Mini-Dungeons and Hidden Rooms are not included.
Castle Store
Battlements (L1)
Barracks (L1)

Heroes of the Kingdom:
Name: Theonewhoplays, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Inventory: (0/10), Gold (10)
Name: Sonic, 150 HP, 50 MP
Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (0/200)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Curved Dagger (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (0)
Name: Kylelolcat, 200 HP, 100 MP
Inventory: (1/10), Failsword (T9), Gold (10)
Name: Magic, 100 HP, 50 MP
Class: Assassin, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Curved dagger (L1), Throwing Knife (L1)

ATTACKED: 0 (number of times your castle has been attacked)
BREACHED: 0 (number of times it has been breached)

-----------

CASTLE-ANARCHY:

Castle Wall (L1)
Castle Gate (L1)
Giant Crossbow (L1) [5]
Castle Guards (L1) [10]
Castle Knights (L1) [10]
Buildings: Free-access areas. Dungeons, Mini-Dungeons and Hidden Rooms are not included
Castle Store
Battlements (L1)
Barracks (L1)

Heroes of the Anarchy:
Name: Patrick2011, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Archer, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Long bow (L1)
Name: Gamer, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 6, EXP (0/1000)
Weapon(s): Short bow (L1)
Name: Selphy (Gamer), 5500 HP, 200 MP
Class: Archer, Level 5, EXP (4400/8000)
Armor: Monster Hides (L3)
Inventory (2/10): Defense Book (L3: Healing 500 HP [50 MP]), Archerâs Poison Vial (L2)
Name: pang, 200 HP, 250 MP
Class: Summoner, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Mageâs Staff (L2)
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Defense Book (L1: Heal-10HP [50 MP]), Gold (10)
Summondex: (0)
Name: Bluydee, 200 HP, 250 MP
Summondex: 0

ATTACKED: 0 (number of times someone has attacked your castle)
BREACHED: 0 (number of times breached)

~Castle Terrus of the Kingdom~
White Forest (L1), Towns: 1
Flatwater Lake (L1), Towns: ???
Rook Island (L2), Towns: ???
Cavetop Mountain (L2), Towns: ???
Blackwater Bay (L2), Towns: ???
The Valley of Caves (L3), Towns: ???

-----------------
Battle:

Name: Kylelolcat, 400 HP, 100 MP
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), TnT
Inventory: (1/10), Failsword (T9), Knight's Shield (L1)
-----------------VS--------------------
Panther Sensai: Lvl 3, 210 HP 0 MP
Class: Trainer, Panther
Weapon: Panther Claws (T3), Panther Fangs (T3), Retracting Blade (T3)
Armor: Midnight Tunic (T3)
Inventory (1/10): Stealth Robe

---

Name: Bluydee, 110 HP, 50 MP
Summondex (1/?): Lightning Bishop (Rare L2. 140HP [100MP])
Name: The Rook (L3), 60 HP, 0 MP

You narrowly miss hitting your Bishop and hit the Rook in the eye again, dealing 25! The Rook stops and shockwaves the ground, dealing 20 to you and 20 the Bishop, who is still clinging to the Rookâs body. The Bishop electrocutes him again, dealing 15! The Rook responds by stopping, then spinning in a circles at an extremely fast speed, then stopping instantly. The Bishop is thrown across the room, crashing to the floor and taking 10! He is out of the Rookâs range!
--
You rest a turn and restore 50 MP. The Rook, since it is at a diagonal with you, slides a square over, lining himself up with you. The Bishop returns to his feet and charges diagonally, ended up on the opposite side of the Rook as you.

--------------
Story:

@Sonic
You journey through the woods, following the arrow. Before long a wooden wall comes into view. It appears to be a small elf town. It has a set of gates and a watchtower with a tall elf standing guard. He sees you and calls out âFor what purpose do you visit Scarborough, Kingdom-goer?â

@rick
The key unlocks the door. Floor One complete. You climb a set of steps to the next floor. Oddly enough, it looks almost identical to the first floor, although it is thinner. You have a door to both sides and one straight ahead that is locked.

@SubZero
âYou donât quite get it, do you?â Matt calls back as he walks. âThe point of your existence is to restore the Kingdom to its glory. Once you do that, youâve basically beaten the game. That would be lame, because youâre only L2, which is why restoring the Kingdom is so hard that I havenât even figured out how itâs going to happen.â He stops in a wide, circular courtyard. âAlright, weâre at the center of town. Straight ahead is the Kingâs Castle. Yeah, a castle within a castle. To the right is the fight ring, then the training ring. To the left is a Tavern (no one inside though), then the Warp Store (basically, every store in the game). Youâre only allowed to buy from the stores youâve already visited. Thereâs some other stuff, but I havenât really worked out the kinks yet.â He points ahead. âOh yeah, and I live in the castle. Iâm not the king, but Iâm in charge and I like to be able to see the entire kingdom from my house.â

@Shadow
Elden shuffles the cards and replies âItâs your deal, Lea-â A loud crash comes from outside. The elf drops the cards and they all stand up. From somewhere outside a high-pitched horn sounds three times. âWe have been attackedâ Elden yells, then draws his bow and heads for the door. Leame follows. Lemaine draws a set of rapiers from her back, then jumps over your head and heads out of the Tavern. Most of the other elves have grabbed weapons and left as well. The aletender (the elf Tavern has no bar and sells only non-alcoholic ale, hence the name âale-tenderâ) reaches under the counter and draws a nasty-looking crossbow, then loads it and places it on the counter top.

@Max
(The defense book is partial to Mage-based classes. You can only be trained by someone who uses one. If you want a Mage trainer, you will need to upgrade the Castleâs Training Hall).

You enter the second room. It is well-lit from thin windows around the room. Several wooden posts with wooden arms are placed around you at random. Most have thick slashes in them. At the end of the room, sharpening a large axe on a whetstone, is an enormous Barbarian. He sees you enter. âA Mage? No, Summoner. Ha! Are there any warriors around anymore?â He stands up and drops the axe on the table. Heâs at least a foot taller that you and is extremely muscular. He looked you over. âAnd what have you come here for? To hit me with your stick?â He smirks.

@Gamer
The elf gives you an emotionless glance, then replies âVery good. I will make you an offer then, since it is a Fair. If you purchase an item from me, you may buy a second at half its price. What two items you choose are your decision.â

--------------
Message Board:

@raispeed
Well okay then. You still havenât picked Kingdom or Anarchy. Iâll add you to the GM Sheet once you do. Until then,
You arrive at the White Forest L1. Itâs a dense woods, and everything is green except the bark on the trees, which is a bright white. To your right is a large, thick hedge that you canât cross. Ahead is a signpost with two arrows, but itâs too far away to read the labels.

END GM Sheet

Showing 346-360 of 691