ForumsForum GamesThe Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

691 59416
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,746 posts

The Two Castles

~The Story~
The story begins with Castle Terrus, the greatest landmark in the world of Terra Novus. The castle itself was over a mile wide and housed thousands upon thousands of citizens. The King was a just and honorable man and ruled his kingdom from his castle in an age of peace that spanned nearly a thousand years. All was quiet and calm. Then, as with all stories, a single man became prideful. He saw that the King was aged and vulnerable. He was living in a generation that had never heard of war, much less seen it. He forced his way to the throne room and demanded the king bow to him. The King drew his sword. Enraged, the man vowed that he would not rest until Terrus had fallen.

The days grew dark after that. Swords were forged. Speeches were given. Hatred and envy grew. The King and the Man built their armies continually. The citizens of Castle Terrus experienced fear for the first time. An era of war and hatred was coming. The King, in his wisdom, knew that he could stop the oncoming war by stopping the Man behind it. He challenged him to a duel on the tallest tower. He accepted at once. When he arrived, the King grabbed him, disarmed him and threw himself, along with the Man, from the tower to their death.

The result was chaos. The armies, both bent on avenging their fallen leader, decimated each other. The mighty Castle Terrus fell. Each side retreated from each other to the edge of Terra Novus. There they decided to build their own castle. One for the Kingdom and the future restoration of peace, and one for Anarchy and the future destruction of peace.

Ages and ages passed, each side building a greater and taller and mightier castle. Each passed to the next generation their quest: to build the castle and fight. However, as the generations passed, that message faded away. Now, the castle residents live as they please, enjoying the freedom from the influence of the other castle. This is where your story begins: in the age of the Two Castles.

~The Rules~
READ THEM

-This is an adventure RPG. You will be fighting monsters, finding chests, solving Dungeons, killing bosses and earning all kinds of epic Legendary gear. It is divided into classes and involves turn-based combat. If thatâs what youâre looking for, this is it.
-No profanity, crude language, lewd comments, etc.
-No spam, trolling, etc.
-No âgod-modding.â You are not a superpowered Destroyer of Worlds. You are a human.
-Use correct grammar and spelling. Donât expect much from me if you donât try.
-This is a level-based game with level-based weapons. You will start at L1, which means all your weapons will be L1. You can ONLY equip weapons/armor at your level. You have a 10-Item inventory to store items until later use, along with a Castle Vault (more on that later)
-No hunger, thirst, stamina or exhaustion stats. Yay!
-Players who played the previous version, âEpicâs Tactical Base vs Base Strategy RPG,â will receive a Starter Pack bonus (more below)

~The Game~
You are a Hero of the Kingdom or a Hero of the Anarchy. Each side has a castle. For a very basic reference, imagine the original Red-vs-Blue âHALOâ map. Neither side has superior elements. Names will be changed on weapons and enemies may be different, but nothing significant.
You are loyal to your Castle and your Castle alone. You cannot defect.
This what you do:
Travel to different locations (on the Active Map) to fight monsters, explore dungeons, etc.
Explore the Castle (your castle is old and full of secrets. Locked doors, hidden rooms, etc).
Upgrade the Castle (to access more rooms and other things)
Buy/Sell at the Castle or at Towns
Be awesome.

~The Game Master~
I am Matt, and I am the GM. I will be controlling the environments, the bosses, the EXP and the dropped items. I will update this game at least once a day. I have added a âMessage Boardâ section to the GM Sheet (it lists all the elements of the game per day) to ask me questions or make suggestions, such as âCan I use this weapon?â or âI think you need more elemental monsters.â If you complain, complain there. If you complain frequently, you will be dealt with. I am, ultimately, the final authority on this game. Donât freak out, I always reply to comments and I will provide hints if you need them.

There will be action, comedy, cut-scenes (for boss kills) and hidden references. I may throw out a âGuess this thing, get 200 EXPâ every so often. You may find shout-outs to movies or video games along the way. If you have a good idea for a new weapon/armor/boss, post it in my âMessage Boardâ section.

~The Sheets~
There are several sheets you will see and you need to understand them. Iâll post all of them right off.

GM Sheet: This gives the day, weather, time, castle stats, character sheets, and several other important elements. Pay attention to this. When it is rainy, you wonât be able to see monsters as quickly. When it is dark, more monsters will spawn. Etc.

Class Sheet: This gives the templates for all classes, along with a description of each.

The Store: All available items, plus prices.

The Starter Packs: Previous players can choose TWO (yes, I changed it to TWO) of the following:
-Your previous Level (to find better weapons and armor and such)!
-Any one weapon or armor item!
-Your previous location (if you were in a dungeon or something)!
-Your companion or pet!
-A 50% Coupon for all (yes, ALL) Castle Store items (the Level limit still applies, donât buy L8 armor if youâre L5)! This is called the â50-POCâ (50 percent off coupon) and it is an Inventory item.

Good News: The Castles will NOT be attacked or breached anytime soon, so don't spend Gold on defeneses. Go adventuring.

• 691 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,511 posts

Name: Bluydee, 110 HP, 50 MP
Class: Summoner, Level 2, EXP (150/200)
Weapon(s): Mageâs Staff (L1)
Armor: Mageâs Robe (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Defense Book (L1: Heal-50 [50MP]), Gold (10)
Summondex (1/?): Lightning Bishop (Rare L2. 115HP [100MP])
------------------------VS--------------------
Name: The Rook (L3), 30 HP, 0 MP
Class: Dungeon Boss, Chess piece
Weapon: Body-Slide (L3), Body-Shockwave (L3)
Armor: Solid Stone (L3)
Inventory: (1/10) Dungeon Chest (inside)

I move to the bottom, then rest.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,746 posts

Guys. Need one more post. People are falling behind, and I want to get at least 8 replies before I post a new GM Sheet (although I'll probably post a new one by the end of today anyway).

Yes, waiting on other people sucks, but I like to have everybody at around the same level, so I won't have to change the stores and items every day. If an L6 visits a store right after an L2, he won't find anything. If I update the store, and an L1 visits, he won't have the EXP or the cash to get items and the store will keep getting bigger and more complicated.

Plus, as of now, I only have L1 to L3 maps. Granted, each map has higher-level monsters (L1 has L1 to L3 enemies. L2 has L2 to L4, L3 has L3 to L5. etc). That's an entire world to build, with locations, new enemies, new characters, new stores, new Dungeons, new Legendaries, and on it goes. Am I complaining? No. I love this game and being a GM is awesome, but it gets more and more tedious and less fun for other players, who want to keep going and can't because I'm still going back to earlier maps for players that didn't check in for a week.

I promised earlier that I was going to try to update every day, but it's easier when everyone is here. Anyway. New sheet by the end of today, go yell at lagging players for slowing it down.

-Matt

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,882 posts

Name: Kylelolcat, 400 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 4, EXP (0/500)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), TnT
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight's Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (1/10), Failsword (T9), Knight's Shield (L1)
-----------------VS--------------------
Panther Sensai: Lvl 3, 210 HP 0 MP
Class: Trainer, Panther
Weapon: Panther Claws (T3), Panther Fangs (T3), Retracting Blade (T3)
Armor: Midnight Tunic (T3)
Inventory (1/10): Stealth Robe

"Yes, you can take away my torch. I am aware of that. But I have played this whole darkness game before..."

I say as I ready to counter again.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,746 posts

-GM Sheet-

Day: 2
Weather: Thunder and Lightning
Time: Day 8/8 (Day or Night out of 8)

CASTLE-KINGDOM:

Defenses: Crossbows, trebuchets, anything to keep invaders out.

Castle Wall (L1)
Castle Gate (L1)
Giant Crossbow (L1) [5]
Guardians: Guards to defend your Castle. Default soldiers exist, you must find Legendary
Castle Guards (L1) [10]
Castle Knights (L1) [10]
Legendary: None
Buildings: Free-access areas. Dungeons, Mini-Dungeons and Hidden Rooms are not included.
Great Hall I (Many locked doors are here. Can be upgraded)
Hospital (Return to regain all HP/MP in one turn. Can be upgraded)
Vault (Holds 10 items per player. Return to store any items. Can be upgraded)
Castle Tavern (Play cards, hear rumors, get backstory)
Castle Store
Battlements (L1)
Barracks (L1)
Training Hall (L1) (level up to unlock more trainers/NPC backups)

Heroes of the Kingdom:
Name: Theonewhoplays, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knightâs Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1)
Inventory: (0/10), Gold (10)
Name: Sonic, 150 HP, 50 MP
Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (0/200)
Weapon(s): True Light's Flight (L2), Throwing knife (L1)
Armor: Stealth Robes (L1)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Curved Dagger (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (0)
Name: Kylelolcat, 200 HP, 100 MP
Inventory: (1/10), Failsword (T9), Gold (10)
Name: Max, 180 HP, 300 MP
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Read Bear Fur, Gold (10),
Summondex: (1/?) Red Bear (L1 [100MP])
Name: SubZero, 250 HP, 100 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Elvish Straightbow (L2), Hunting Knife (L2)
Armor: Leather Ranger Armor (L2)
Inventory: (2/10) Arrows (-/-), Hunting Knife (L2), Gold (15)
Name: Magic, 100 HP, 50 MP
Class: Assassin, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Curved dagger (L1), Throwing Knife (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Poison Vial, Gold (0)

ATTACKED: 0 (number of times your castle has been attacked)
BREACHED: 0 (number of times it has been breached)
STOLEN: 0 (Items that have been stolen from the Castle and moved to the other Castle)

-----------

CASTLE-ANARCHY:

Defenses: Crossbows, trebuchets, anything to keep invaders out.

Castle Wall (L1)
Castle Gate (L1)
Giant Crossbow (L1) [5]
Guardians: Guards to defend your Castle. Default soldiers exist, you must find Legendary
Castle Guards (L1) [10]
Castle Knights (L1) [10]
Legendary: None
Buildings: Free-access areas. Dungeons, Mini-Dungeons and Hidden Rooms are not included
Great Hall I (Many locked doors are here. Can be upgraded)
Hospital (Return to regain all HP/MP in one turn. Can be upgraded)
Vault (Holds 10 items per player. Return to store any items. Can be upgraded)
Castle Tavern (Play cards, hear rumors, get backstory)
Castle Store
Battlements (L1)
Barracks (L1)
Training Hall (L1) (level up to unlock more trainers/NPC backups)

Heroes of the Anarchy:
Name: Patrick2011, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Archer, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Long bow (L1)
Armor: Hunting jacket (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (0)
Name: Shadow, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight ,Level 3, EXP (0/300)
Inventory: (2/10) M Capture Orb (@50), 50-POC, Gold (15)
Name: Rick, 250 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Tower Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (3/10), Red Bear Fur (L1), Knightâs Shield (L1), 50-POC, Gold (25)
Name: Gamer, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 6, EXP (0/1000)
Weapon(s): Short bow (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (0)
Name: Selphy (Gamer), 5500 HP, 200 MP
Class: Archer, Level 5, EXP (4400/8000)
Weapon: Elfin Short bow (L4) + Poison (L2)
Armor: Monster Hides (L3)
Inventory (2/10): Defense Book (L3: Healing 500 HP [50 MP]), Archerâs Poison Vial (L2)
Name: pang, 200 HP, 250 MP
Class: Summoner, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Mageâs Staff (L2)
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Defense Book (L1: Heal-10HP [50 MP]), Gold (10)
Summondex: (0)
Name: Bluydee, 200 HP, 250 MP
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Defense Book (L1: Heal-50 [50MP]), Gold (10)
Summondex: 0

ATTACKED: 0 (number of times someone has attacked your castle)
BREACHED: 0 (number of times breached)
STOLEN: 0 (Items that have been stolen from the Castle and moved to the other Castle)

~Castle Terrus of the Kingdom~
White Forest (L1), Towns: 1
Flatwater Lake (L1), Towns: ???
Rook Island (L2), Towns: ???
Cavetop Mountain (L2), Towns: ???
Blackwater Bay (L2), Towns: ???
The Valley of Caves (L3), Towns: ???

-----------------
Battle:

Name: Kylelolcat, 395 HP, 100 MP
Panther Sensai: Lvl 3, 200 HP 0 MP

The TnT is still lit, but it is now at the Pantherâs will. He strikes from the right, hitting your armor and dealing 5! You counter and deal 10, then swing with the torch and narrowly miss! (Concentrate on a torch attack to deal fire-element damage. Yes, I know itâs a tedious and slow battle, but you are carrying only L1 equipment. Heâs not going to be able to defeat you, but youâre going to have to use your wits and your patience to beat him soon)

---

Name: Bluydee, 85 HP, 50 MP
Summondex (1/?): Lightning Bishop (Rare L2. 80HP [100MP])
Name: The Rook (L3), 10 HP, 0 MP

(Boss Battle: You will always be in a chess square. The Rook will move as a rook piece: in a straight line, in any direction. Body-Shockwave allows him to jump and create a single attack in all directions. The Bishop will attack him only if he is diagonally spaced, but can move in any direction by one square. You can move in any direction by one square, then attack. You can choose to not attack to restore 50 MP)

You move down, out of the Rookâs attack reach, and rest, restoring 50MP. The Bishop returns to his feet and lashes the Rook, dealing 20! The Rook performs a shockwave, dealing 25 to you and the Bishop. *CUTSCENE ALERT: Boss HP is low enough to perform a cut-scene finishing move!*

--------------
Story:

~DAY 8/8. The Sun is setting. Be aware~

@Max
âGood. Now, letâs try it.â The Barbarian tosses his staff up and holds it like a sword, then swings overhead and knocks it against your staff. âThis is a basic, but effective, staff blocking technique. Good for stopping overhead strikes and even rush attacks, as a Wolfdog might.â He lunges forward, hitting your staff with his shoulder. âKeeps an enemy from reaching you. Letâs try it again, from the other side.â He returns to a sword grip, then swings down at your other shoulder.

@rick
The tile clicks and the chest opens! +Stone Key, +50 EXP. The door behind you opens. You can go to the next story. You notice, though, that the door on the opposite side of the room is still unlocked.

@Gamer
(Yes. Heâs not going to drop the price any further. However, before you arrived at the store, the Assassin Bow was set at 100G, not 80G, so the total cost would have originally been 70G. Your total cost is only 60G, which is why I said it is a pretty good bargain).

@Shadow
You jump sideways, narrowly dodging an overhead attack! The Wolfdog grunts as it hits the pavement, then shakes itself and prepares to attack. You draw your sword and raise your shield for action!

@Sonic
You trot on over to the Thief Class shop. It is run by a thin, fit female elf, leaning against the wall behind her store. She is wearing an assassin cloak and has a facemask that covers her from nose to neck. Her black hair is swept over one of her very dark eyes and she turns as you approach to give you a menacing stare. Then, surprisingly, she pulls the facemask down and smiles politely. âHello. I am Mella. Youâre a new face to Scarborough. Havenât seen an Assassin in ages.â She tilts her head to one side. âNote that some items do not have a level assigned to them. Anyone can purchase them at any level. I hope you find something you like.â

-Thief Store-
Weapons:
-Curved Dagger (L1): 5G
-Elvish Dagger (L1): 5G
-Elvish Dagger (L2): 10G
-Small Throwing Blades [5]: Medium-range disposable throwing knives! 15G
-Medium Throwing Blades [5]: More accuracy, more fun! 25G
-Butterfly Knife (L2): Fun to play with, but requires practice! 15G
-Grapple Claws (L2): Two curved metal blades on one gauntlet for climbing or grabbing! 20G
-Assassin Blade (L3): Spring-action wrist blade. You know you like it. 30G
-âSunCutterâ Assassin Blade (L5): Spring-action white-hot blade! Leave your mark! 80G
Throwing Knife mods:
-RW (Razor Wire): Long, thin wire tied to the back of the knife. Excellent for traps! 20G
-LC (Link Chain): Thin steel chain attached to the back of the knife. Excellent for retrieving the knife instantly! 25G
-RS (Reverse Spike): Puts a second, smaller knife spike on the bottom of the handle. Be creative! 20G
Armor:
-Stealth Robes (L2): 10G
-Elvish Assassin Robes (L2): Same thing, but with elvish detail and fabric! 10G
-Elvish Assassin Tunic (L2): Shorter than a robe. Doesnât slow you down! 10G
-Lower Facemask: Makes you sneaky. Looks awesome! 10G
-Full Facemask: Makes you sneaky and keeps the rain off! 15G
-Mellaâs Facemask: Designed by Mella herself! Thicker, stronger, +5HP! 40G
Other:
-Monocular (x2): Increased sight x2! 5G
-Monocular (x4): Increased sight x4! 10G
-Flare Mine [2]: Step on it and youâll set off a blinding flash! Perfect for traps or an alarm! 20G

(Also, be aware that some shopkeepers will offer discounts if you perform odd-jobs for them. It could be anything from a sidequest to simply asking for a deal.)

@SubZero
âSure. Weapons on walls and racks. Nothing you can use, probably, because theyâre all from the war and are worn-out and too old to be of use. There may be a few Legendary weapons, but youâd have to be a high-enough level to handle one, and youâd have to fight a Legendary boss. However, all Legendary bosses require a little extra work to find. Each has special conditions. There is no âLegendary Boss Doorâ on any of the maps, but each one has a Boss more or less hidden. You can find out about them in the Armory.â

--------------
Message Board:

I'm loving the Thief class store in Scarborough, and hopefully Sonic is too. I've been genuinely enjoying the Elf stores in particular. I'm considering drawing a picture of Mella. Hmm...

END GM Sheet

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,550 posts

Name: Shadow, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight ,Level 3, EXP (0/300)
Inventory: (2/10) M Capture Orb (@50), 50-POC, Gold (15)

I charge at it and try to ram it with my shield then try to dodge it's counter attack.

gamermartin
gamermartin
317 posts

Name: Gamer, 770 HP, 200 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 6, EXP (250/1000)
Weapon(s):
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (75)
Name: Selphy (Gamer), 650 HP, 200 MP
Class: Archer, Level 5, EXP (250/750)
Weapon: Elfin Short bow (L4) + Poison (L2)
Armor: Monster Fur (L3)
Inventory (3/10): Arrows (-/-), Defense Book (L3: Healing 500 HP [50 MP]), Archerâs Poison Vial (L2)

@Gamer
(Yes. Heâs not going to drop the price any further. However, before you arrived at the store, the Assassin Bow was set at 100G, not 80G, so the total cost would have originally been 70G. Your total cost is only 60G, which is why I said it is a pretty good bargain).

"Thank you so much for the deal, you see, my bow was snaped in half when I was fighting a scorpy. If you ever need some help, find a way to contact me and I will see what I can do." I wait to see if he replies and if not I head out of the store and go to the castle to see if there are any dungeons open. I also try to stay protected from the lightning.
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,883 posts

-Thief Store-
Weapons:
-Curved Dagger (L1): 5G
-Elvish Dagger (L1): 5G
-Elvish Dagger (L2): 10G
-Small Throwing Blades [5]: Medium-range disposable throwing knives! 15G
-Medium Throwing Blades [5]: More accuracy, more fun! 25G
-Butterfly Knife (L2): Fun to play with, but requires practice! 15G
-Grapple Claws (L2): Two curved metal blades on one gauntlet for climbing or grabbing! 20G
-Assassin Blade (L3): Spring-action wrist blade. You know you like it. 30G
-âSunCutterâ Assassin Blade (L5): Spring-action white-hot blade! Leave your mark! 80G
Throwing Knife mods:
-RW (Razor Wire): Long, thin wire tied to the back of the knife. Excellent for traps! 20G
-LC (Link Chain): Thin steel chain attached to the back of the knife. Excellent for retrieving the knife instantly! 25G
-RS (Reverse Spike): Puts a second, smaller knife spike on the bottom of the handle. Be creative! 20G
Armor:
-Stealth Robes (L2): 10G
-Elvish Assassin Robes (L2): Same thing, but with elvish detail and fabric! 10G
-Elvish Assassin Tunic (L2): Shorter than a robe. Doesnât slow you down! 10G
-Lower Facemask: Makes you sneaky. Looks awesome! 10G
-Full Facemask: Makes you sneaky and keeps the rain off! 15G
-Mellaâs Facemask: Designed by Mella herself! Thicker, stronger, +5HP! 40G
Other:
-Monocular (x2): Increased sight x2! 5G
-Monocular (x4): Increased sight x4! 10G
-Flare Mine [2]: Step on it and youâll set off a blinding flash! Perfect for traps or an alarm! 20G

Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (50/200)
Weapon(s): True Light's Flight (L2), Throwing knife (L1)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (40)

I'm going to get the Steel Chain. "Course, if you're trying to be an assassin, your best friend is blending in. blending in does not involve wearing a mask all the time. just saying."
rick073
rick073
2,848 posts

Name: Rick, 250 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Tower Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (3/10), Red Bear Fur (L1), Knightâs Shield (L1), 50-POC, Gold (25)

@rick
The tile clicks and the chest opens! +Stone Key, +50 EXP. The door behind you opens. You can go to the next story. You notice, though, that the door on the opposite side of the room is still unlocked.

I'll go into the door on the opposite side of the room.
maxaznboy
maxaznboy
291 posts

Name: Max, 180 HP, 300 MP
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Read Bear Fur, Gold (10),
Summondex: (1/?) Red Bear (L1 [100MP])

âGood. Now, letâs try it.â The Barbarian tosses his staff up and holds it like a sword, then swings overhead and knocks it against your staff. âThis is a basic, but effective, staff blocking technique. Good for stopping overhead strikes and even rush attacks, as a Wolfdog might.â He lunges forward, hitting your staff with his shoulder. âKeeps an enemy from reaching you. Letâs try it again, from the other side.â He returns to a sword grip, then swings down at your other shoulder.

I'll knock it to the side, same side as the one he is striking, then adding my own style to it, ram him with my other shoulder and kick (or knee, since he is taller) him, anywhere but I'll aim for a foot, with the foot of the side he is attacking. "Why do just as he told me, when I can try to do better?" I think to myself as I'm executing my plan. [That was confusing... Example would be: left, step + right, left.]

Ps. Sorry about the chain thing, if it's not allowed, and mind if I ask a question regarding that? From what I've read (pang with the block and kick), you're able to do 'combos/chains' right? (That's pretty much what parrying, and counters, are really about, though not counters as much. One, you block your opponent's strike, then two, you either attack or 'mess' the other person's rhythm up.
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,511 posts

Name: Bluydee, 85 HP, 50 MP
Summondex (1/?): Lightning Bishop (Rare L2. 80HP [100MP])
Name: The Rook (L3), 10 HP, 0 MP

I ATTEMPT TO DO A CUTSCENE FINISHING MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,746 posts

Still need a couple posts.

Also, Sonic! I knew I had made a mistake somewhere and I found it. Your XP should be 150, not 50. XP doesn't restart when you level up because it would take forever to get to the next level. That was my mistake. Sorry! I'll fix it for the next GM Sheet.

SubZero007
SubZero007
942 posts

Name: SubZero, 250 HP, 100 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 2, EXP (100/200)
Weapon(s): Elvish Straightbow (L2), Hunting Knife (L2)
Armor: Leather Ranger Armor (L2)
Inventory: (2/10) Arrows (-/-), Hunting Knife (L2), Gold (15)

âSure. Weapons on walls and racks. Nothing you can use, probably, because theyâre all from the war and are worn-out and too old to be of use. There may be a few Legendary weapons, but youâd have to be a high-enough level to handle one, and youâd have to fight a Legendary boss. However, all Legendary bosses require a little extra work to find. Each has special conditions. There is no âLegendary Boss Doorâ on any of the maps, but each one has a Boss more or less hidden. You can find out about them in the Armory.â

"Well that sounds good to me. I want to take down a Legendary." Let's go there.
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,882 posts

Name: Kylelolcat, 395 HP, 100 MP
Panther Sensai: Lvl 3, 200 HP 0 MP

I focus on countering with the TnT.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
906 posts

Hail! Now that i've got the time, I'd love to join. HOWEVER, my only demand is that I keep my Zodiac Sword, which levels up with me. Nothing else. If not, fine...

Warrior-Barbarian
Name: Vekel Kasivius, 500 HP
Class: Barbarian, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Combat Axe (L1), Round Shield (L1), War hatchet (L1), *Zodiac Sword? (LX)*
Armor: Skin (L1), Leather vest (L1)
Inventory: (0/10) Gold (0)

I will join the honorable Kingdom!

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,746 posts

Due to work tomorrow and my parents being impatient (and emotional exhaustion, please don't ask), the GM sheet will be out tomorrow.

@EPIC
1. You've slightly messed up your stat sheet, but almost everyone else did, so whatever. The War Hatchet is listed as Inventory. You can dual-wield as a Warrior-Barbarian class, but you can't have more than two of anything in the Weapons slot. If you want a shield, you forfeit a weapon but can block attacks and retaliate faster. Keep MP on the list, even though it will remain at 0.

Name: Vekel Kasivius, 500 HP, 0 MP
Class: Barbarian, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Combat Axe (L1), Round Shield (L1) (You can equip only two items here. You only have two hands)
Armor: Skin (L1), Leather vest (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) War Hatchet (L1), Gold (0)

2. The Zodiac Sword (LX): nnnoooooooo no no no. That's a lot of no's. Anyway. I read all (yes, all) the details of the Zodiac Sword and I would call it something like a God-Tier Legendary OP Weapon, and I don't even have one of those. Even if it started at L1, how could I possibly chop all of the attacks/defenses/bonuses down to L1 and boost them each Level-Up? Sorry man, but that's the kind of weapon a GM would wield, or a Yggdrasil player. No one else in the game would be able to wield, or understand, how it worked, and that includes me.

Yeah, I am well aware that you were the previous GM of your own game, which was the foundation for this one. However, this isn't a sequel. It's a totally new game. *changes music track*

3. You get two bonuses for being a previous player, although you technically weren't, but whatever. You were an excellent GM, though, but this is for all practical purposes a new game (although I take feedback from everyone and anyone and will make changes/updates every so often). I am considering adding the Zodiac as a Castle Terrus Legendary in the Armory as one of the Legendary weapons of old (along with the Gemini Sledgehammer Duo. I didn't forget about that either).

4. I solved the "Legendary God-Tier" problem for myself by adding the coolest NPC ever to this game: me. And you can fight me, if you really want to die, because I made my own stat sheet. Go to Castle Terrus sometime.

Showing 376-390 of 691