Forums

ForumsQuests

Gemcraft Labyrinth Quests

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 12:32pm

Acuarela

Acuarela

7 posts

Thanks for the tips, I finally did it! now complete all missions! wiiii :)

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 2:07am

epetym

epetym

3 posts

To get millions of damage, you need mana, right?
This is the easiest way (that I have found) to get mana w/ the Xmillion damage:
+15 waves
double monsters&health
NORMAL wave comp (random should work too)
1. make a fully amped gem NOTE: should have blood AND chain components, and no more than three components.
2. mana bomb the giant monster waves (I found that more than 8 gets a bit tricky)
3. laugh evilly as your mana pool skyrockets towards the hundreds of thousands
4. upgrade the **** out of your gem and mana bomb the crap out of all the levels that aren't swarm (I hate swarm)
5. pay homage to my madd skillz, yo (haha no, but your undying loyalty to my future empire of doom will suffice)

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 10:41am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

Giant monsters have 10,000 HP for example,
and when you throw 6-7 gems you will increases
the number and HP of monsters, so a single wave
can get 300,000 HP
Now translate HP to DMG
And see how easy it is to win 1M damage :)

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 4:34pm

epetym

epetym

3 posts

@harbinger: It should have been "gem bomb" instead of "mana bomb"...they are the same in my mind. and yes, that is what I mean by fully amped (hint: having a bunch of low-level amps is better than 3/4 higher level ones).

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 1:39pm

barrmorr

barrmorr

1 post

there 3 save file to be saved...why started a new game for gatekeeper quest?

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 1:19pm

1Louis2

1Louis2

3 posts

Hi, i,ll be 817 level, but i cannot play quest! why? and how i can do quest?

Thank you

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 2:28am

llama132

llama132

43 posts

@Harbinger7 I did Red Mist on G13. Swarm only, +10 waves, 50% more monsters. My skills are Focus 22, Replenish 21, Forge 23, Construction 17.

Build a couple extra towers before the first wave, and then fill all the towers with level 1 gems (either type is fine). You don't need to send waves in very early, just make sure that there's a steady flow of monsters. As soon as you can build another tower, do so and load it with a level 1 gem.

Once you reach a streak of 300 kills, just send all the remaining waves in. Doesn't matter if you lose the round, you still get the quest.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 5:31pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,373 posts

@1Louis2: You cannot play quests... you must solve them^^, to do so just do whats needed to fulfil the quest. on the starting page of this thread you can see the quests and whats needed to solve them.
Example:

A Hopeful Beginning
Acquire 10 novice amulets.
Hardness: Easy

Pretty easy, you can get some novice amulets in the game, just aquire 10 of them and bingo, youll have the quest solved.

@Harbinger7: "The Pit" can be solved very easy in the final field (G7), no xp modifiers, you be able to build pretty strong traps with a combination of some gems ( 1or 2 traps filled with orange + lime grant you a great mana-boost, in 1 or 2 traps behind them red + lime + yellow you can build up the killertrap, szrround your traps with amplyfiers and fill them with the same gems you have in traps (lil lower than in the traps itself, 1 or 2 lower).
For "Red Mist"... just choose a field with some waves, you can also try it on G7... ot J6, E6, K6... not hard to find a good one, just go with "Swarm Monsters Only", (if you try with G7, the trap trick works too, but its easier with towers), but you can get in on nearly every filed with enough waves, just build a strong lime + yellow (mabye + red) in a tower, add some amplyfiers and spam waves... (not all in one, you may need a few trys to get the right timing), dont forget to place & upgrade the gems in the amplifiers.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 5:35pm

ignacioalonso

ignacioalonso

1 post

hi im ignacioalonso im about level 206

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 3:29am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

I'm level 243...

Reply to Gemcraft Labyrinth Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!