Forums

ForumsQuests

Gemcraft Labyrinth Quests

Posted May 5, '13 at 9:16pm

Altonia

Altonia

4 posts

I apologize if a walk-through for "Gatekeeper" has already posted, but here is where I had luck as a non-premium player! (I did it twice for good measure.)

Finish all your waves, get to one final mob, sell your last tower and remake it repeatedly until you get 3000 mana spent on one tower. Repeat on every tower type. You will need 20 wins (I did it in a total of 20 wins, that was the last thing I got.) along with the 8 available novice amulets. Use the same method you used for spending 3000 mana on one tower (which only takes one round if paused at the correct time!) with only TWO GEMS active at any time (two level three towers is ideal.

Posted May 9, '13 at 11:06pm

kang6878

kang6878

2 posts

I all cleared quests without premium content.
Red Mist - E11 field -> swarm only
The Pit - Thank you Yahel007.
ramdom wave -> 4th grade gem bomb to 3~4 Giant monster wave stone.
2times to The Pit clear.
Gatekeeper - Mainly challenge to Journey Amulets.
spend 3000 mana on 8color gems, win 20 battles, Do 5000 one shot kills.
Not difficult till 8 Level
tedious 8 to 9 Level, but finally clear.

Posted May 9, '13 at 11:09pm

kang6878

kang6878

2 posts

The Pit - Used two 5~6 grade Gem (Dual red-yellow)
Red Mist - Use Dual lime-red Gem.

Posted May 11, '13 at 9:05am

Bison545

Bison545

3 posts

I just finished all the Gcraft Quests. Ummh .. what was the point? Do I get bonuses? I am not a premium user. Thanks ia.

Posted May 11, '13 at 9:09am

Yahel007

Yahel007

396 posts

Its challenging, thats all. You won't get any ingame reward

Posted May 11, '13 at 10:07am

Bison545

Bison545

3 posts

Thanks Yahel007. Well that is disappointing :(

Posted May 11, '13 at 10:22am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

Only quest ,,A bold move" left me...
But i can't comlete this quest.. Please tell me how....
Thanks...
=)

Posted May 11, '13 at 1:39pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,372 posts

Just drop gems on a single wave-stone (the ones in the left), every gem increase the amount of monsters, their HP and armor in this wave.
Then win the level... and dont do it in endurance mode or on an epic field... all in all easy to made, even on a low level, just look for a field with some mana-pools, suck them out, build a strong gem, then throw the gems, and... well you know how to win a level^^

Posted May 11, '13 at 3:05pm

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

Ok, thanks!

Posted May 11, '13 at 7:47pm

libertad311

libertad311

2 posts

can someone translate this for me : "Finish all your waves, get to one final mob, sell your last tower and remake it repeatedly until you get 3000 mana spent on one tower. Repeat on every tower type. You will need 20 wins (I did it in a total of 20 wins, that was the last thing I got.) along with the 8 available novice amulets. Use the same method you used for spending 3000 mana on one tower (which only takes one round if paused at the correct time!) with only TWO GEMS active at any time (two level three towers is ideal."

I cant gain any more XP on lvl G13.. Im lvl 5.  need helllp

Reply to Gemcraft Labyrinth Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!