Forums

ForumsQuests

Gemcraft Labyrinth Quests

Posted May 11, '13 at 11:21pm

llama132

llama132

43 posts

@libertad311

Which journey amulets have you gotten so far?

Posted May 12, '13 at 11:16am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,854 posts

-Yepp, to get the gatekeeper quest you need some (journey) amulets, just look out ehich ones a possible and try to get them.

There some easy to get journey (and novice) amulets (examples: 8 novice are easy to get (the two "deastroy beacon" are not possible), journey: win 20 battles, do 5k one shot kills, spent 3k mana on xx gems).
So focus on a amulet and then finish it, after that one take another...

Posted May 12, '13 at 2:15pm

libertad311

libertad311

2 posts

I have : 7 battle amulets, 5 novice and 3 journey. The journey's are:  win 20 battles.. spend 3000 mana on the poisonous and the multiple damage gems..
Thanks guys

Posted May 12, '13 at 5:10pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,854 posts

So you have to go on with some other "spend 3k mana on gem xx", throw your wild gem to get some mana, sacrifice your wild gem, activate one of the others... might be a lil bit repetitive^^

Posted May 26, '13 at 2:25pm

Mosi91

Mosi91

66 posts

Why not make the premium content unlockable? Well... such that as a free player, you can't play it through...

Has anyone done Gatekeeper (lvl 9, only with first field) who's a free player?

Posted May 26, '13 at 3:25pm

Mosi91

Mosi91

66 posts

For those who are only reading the first and last few posts (including me, 10mins ago) here's the big trick for gatekeeper, mentioned at first of Alpha900i:

Gatekeeper actually not that bad. Get 600ish from battle itself, 8*300 from "Spend 3000 mana on gem of a kind", get 20 wins, spend 100000 mana on gems - boring, but possible.

This is the last one for me... hang on an hour or so and then I'll have it too =D

Posted May 26, '13 at 3:25pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,072 posts

Knight

@Mosi91
Many players had completed the quest Gatekeeper without a premium account. Read posts from the beginning. :)

Posted May 30, '13 at 12:05pm

darkvision1

darkvision1

7 posts

for those posting its not possible to get gatekeeper without premium you are very wrong. while i had to repeat the wave 33 times, its not exactly "hard" just time consuming. what you do is this: play through, with +5 waves and +20% units.(when you unlock them). gem bomb the boss wave (to start with g1 then g2) till you get the 200 giant achievement, use ONLY one type of gem till you hit the 60k spent on it. WHILE going for that gem, use spare mana to unlock/get the 3k achievement on all other gem types. get the beginner quests for building a tower, trap, 2 color gem, 3 color gem. once you have hit a "max" xp on a level(do not gem bomb) you should have about a 1.65 multiplier + your other multipliers. taht you can unlock, do NOT worry about getting the 30% extra bonus xp from not letting them hit your base. purpousley under build so that some of the fast/weak monsters get through each time for 200-300 mana per level (i find using 5 g2 yellow allows for enough to get through without hurting mana much).

after you have let that first set of fast/weak monsters through use the left over mana to unlock/spend the rest on that unlocked gem, when the boss wave gets near your base use your gems as gem bombs to ensure victory. While i messed up a few times while doing this my total play through was maybe 40-50 times total but remember losses do not record your stats, dont use grade 2 gem bombs on giant waves till around level 6-7 or you can have serious issues killing them. anyway just track which achievements you get(like when you get giants, dont keep dropping gem bombs on the wave its a waste of resources, use the extra 200+ mana on an unlocked gem)

anyway you dont have to do it this EXACT way, just find achievements you want for xp that are relatively "quick" to get too and use those to get to level 9, not worrying about what level xp you get, as i DONT think its possible to do it that way without premium.

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 2:14pm

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

\\o/ I finally finished this game and all quests!! \\o/

The most difficult quests I made!!
PS: Not premium user!

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 3:43pm

Stachey

Stachey

1 post

For Master Explorer I used the 1MM on E2 and 1.5MM on M5.
I had tried M5 a couple of different ways and it was only by building a mana farm at the intersection that it finally worked. I had a mana gem trap with 4 amps using lime+orange. For my killing assembly I had lime+yellow with 6 amps. I only got my gems at a high enough level by leveling up the mana farm gems and gem bombing the stones so that the mobs were only a little higher hp than my main killing gem.  Ended up with 1.9MM on that field.

Reply to Gemcraft Labyrinth Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!