Forums

ForumsQuests

Gemcraft Labyrinth Quests

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 4:56pm

doomy64

doomy64

13 posts

http://i.imgur.com/7JY6N26.png

The locked ones require premium, and from the maps I've clicked on the multiplier doesn't change.

I played that map and summoned several waves early, the after action report showed I had over x1 multiplier from battle amulets and starting waves early, so those don't count or I'd have the quest.

You selected only one of the battle traits.You can select all 4 of the battle traits.That should get you x6.52

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 4:57pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Ooooooh, thanks for the info.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 5:06pm

betabob

betabob

11 posts

This is,in fact,possible without premium content.What I did was go onto G13 with double monsters,random waves,and +15 waves.I kept restarting until there were a total of 30 or more giants(approx. 4 waves),then finished the battle with traps.

This can be done without the random factor.   Choose a map with Giants already in it for normal waves, for example: L13.  Setup a mana trap that's amplified followed by a dmg tower with a red+lime gem in it, let the red build up it's strength and after 10-20 rouns put it into a trap after the mana one.  Once the first or second Giant wave is about to come just mana bomb it until you get 30 in that wave and BAM, done.

My question though is:

How can you obtain the battle amulets without premium?  There is no way I get close to collecting 70k+ mana or 1k dmg gems without amplifiers.  And getting to level 100 is locked on the others.... I have everything done but the challenges and am not sure how to tackle them if I don't have premium.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 5:09pm

betabob

betabob

11 posts

edit:

How can you obtain the battle amulets without premium? 

"challenge amulets"

getting to level 100 is locked

"wave 100"

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 2:41am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

I confirmed, and I put the picture on the previous page,
to do all the quests you just have to play the game.

Premium content is not required, and is not necessary
anymore than 70-80 level, which is the minimum to win 150 +2 fields.

Which means, just play the game, quests are super easy!

In comparison:

Level 200 wizard could kill 3000 giant monsters with traps as a joke.

Note: Look at the picture on the previous page

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 8:30am

popington

popington

19 posts

What are the two easiest challenge amulets (the ones in the field) for non-premium, and how do I get them? For quest "master explorer."

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 11:57am

doomy64

doomy64

13 posts

How can you obtain the battle amulets without premium?  There is no way I get close to collecting 70k+ mana or 1k dmg gems without amplifiers.  And getting to level 100 is locked on the others.... I have everything done but the challenges and am not sure how to tackle them if I don't have premium.

I did the 1 million damage in one battle on E2 and the 1.5 million damage in one battle on M5.On E2 I just did max settings and dealt 5 million damage with chain hit + multiple damage.On M5 it required a bit of summoning to get the 1.5 million

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 3:09pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

136 posts

@doomy64 Thank you so much for the tips on killing 30 giants in a battle and the two challenge amulets, dear lord you saved me a lot of time I was at it for the last few days trying to figure out how I was going to get those last two (I absolutely SUCK at power leveling, I don't know why I can't get it to work), you are amazing!  Now I can put this game to rest finally...

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 4:12pm

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

It took me about 4h to do the Gatekeeper quest! oO

Finally really challenging quests!! \\o/

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 5:13am

Mock8800

Mock8800

2 posts

reaching level 9 is easy. Just play thru the first time, than put it on endurance. Place some traps, shrines, and make a level 7 or higher gems. Right before you lose use said gem on the waves to make it harder. I got to level 12 only played G13 Twice.

Reply to Gemcraft Labyrinth Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!