This thread is a place to discuss quests for Gemcraft Labyrinth. Here is a list of the current quests available for this popular tower defense game...
A Hopeful Beginning
Acquire 10 novice amulets.
Let's do this Again
Beat your XP record on a previously visited field.
Reach wizard level 12 and unlock the 1st mastery skills.
Win a battle with at least 3 monster beacons left standing.
Don't Look into the light
Activate the same shrine 5 times in a single battle.
Beat the first pylon field.
After the Rain
Create a gem of 7 components.
Ready for Anything
Have seven grade 3 or higher gems before wave 3 starts
Reach a kill chain of 300 while having at least 300 more monsters on the scene.
Acquire 30 journey amulets.
Right in the Middle
Beat field G7.
Kill 30 giants with traps during one battle.
A Bold Move
Throw 10 gems on a monster wave, then win the battle Not endurance, not epic field.
Reach wizard level 9 playing or replaying only the first field (G13).
A Fierce Fight
Win a battle with a settings multiplier of x6.00 or more. Not on endurance or epic field.
Win battles on at least 150 fields and acquire 5 challenge amulets.
- 165 Replies
is it possible to fully complete quests without buying premmium?
Yes, you can get them all without buying any premium.
You won't be able to unlock secret stages or summon giant waves etc.
As PHL said its possible, but you need some of the amulets to do so.
i got all achievements without spending any money
How to unlock M13?!
oh, sorry, i unsnd
I reached level 16 only playing first field (g13) and did not get the quest gatekeeper, is it because i jumped from level 6 to 16? or a bug?
Play the field once more, this may will unlock the quest.
There could also be a lil delay sometimes between unlocking and getting the quest.
thanks for your advice, it worked tonight.
cant log onto the premium content after purchasing it
Ill forward this to an admin kittybob.
I had the same problem, but it turned out to be a Paypal error. Or an error between PayPal and ArmorGames. It turns out that the 'urchase' order did not go through. Anyway, it's all working for me now.
Now I'm just waiting for next week (or so) for the sequel.
Last we heard is March 17, so yes, a week (if nothing drasticly happen^^).
I was told this was "quest chat" but this is just a forum, heck i had a large live-chat for this once via mibbit.. -_- forums. Psh.
Anywho, level 5K ~ here, if you need help/advice hit me up.
Let's see how to solve quests w/o premium, as soon as possible:
- Gatekeeper: go for "one time only" achiements. Journey amuletts and Novice amuletts (one of the easiests ones are the "spend 3,000 mana on X type of gem). Then you'll have enough levels to gain the remaining exp from battle badges. Takes some time, but far from impossible. Just a little boring, but it is an ok tutorial to the game.
- Beat your XP-record: this'll probably be done when you first replay the very first area the very first time
- Reach Wizard Level 12: comes naturally
- Tripple Bait: easy, as one of the first maps you'll find Baits on, will have 4 bait on it.
- Don't Look Into the Light: easy, you just need to have high enough level to open the +15 waves, then can be done practically anywhere. Build a shrine, as soon as possible, then start activating it with basic gems as soon as it is charged. Your towers will do the killing, so the shrine is really just a formality.
- 30 Journey Amuletts: don'thave this amount yet, but: most of these are just grinding. Try to use the gems you least like, spend your mana at the very end expanding your manapool and such foolishness to advance. Always release waves early for the extra mana. Try to kill the apparitions (tip: if you somehow not complete it by time, on the very first map they tend to appear). Do not immediatelly reroll a map if monsters reach your orb, as there's a badge for that too (with a hugh amount of requirement, so really: no). The "have one building of each" badge is not hard, only one of the earliest maps with beacon you're pretty much set up for this, just do not build new towers and don't forget to bomb down the ones you don't need.
I think you should worry/care about most journey amulets after you beat the final field. Until that, let just them accumlate, and go only for the very special ones. Unfortunatelly some of these (along with most challenge amulets) are only avaiable for premium users, but there're enough to pass as free.
Skill Setup: I'm at lvl 20 currently, have 30 point in Focus, 4 in construction (10% bonus is good, but the main investment is into gems, not into constructs), rest in Forge, remaining point in Replenish.
You must be logged in to post a reply!