ForumsForum GamesNuclear War (NEW Survival RPG)

18 4421
Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

Inspired by; Jetcord, Veksing, and others.

This is an all new type of Survival RPG, In here you make your own decisions!? Based off of the decisions you make, I will make the outcome of said decision. You describe the world around you (or i will if you like)
Describe the smells, what you see, hear, what you touch and or taste.
Make your scenario vivid that others actually enjoy reading how YOU survive.Once you have put your 15 stat points into your charator card,
you only have to post it once along with what your move is to the start of the story.
Start of your story:
The skies are black and grey, dust and ash cover everything in this area.
The year is 2013, only a few months after the bombs fell (Nuclear).
Your hiking on the highway, only a few miles from the nearest town when you sense something is out of place. Up ahead there is an over pass that you must go under. It seems as if vehicles have been pushed out of the way to form a choke point. You use your binoculars and see the smoke from a recently lit camp fire. Your survival experience begins here. Good luck.


You have 15 stat points to put in any of the 6 attributes. One cannot go over 10.
Strength: How much you can carry, damage done by melee weapons and hand to hand.
Perception: How aware you are to your surroundings, notice things out of place.
Intelligence: Knowledge of First aid, Repair/Ingenuity/craft
Endurance: Stamina
Charisma: How your word impacts another depending on tone, situation, and wording.
Agility: Escape and Evade maneuvers, and Stealth.

Watch out! For radiation or rads. These can be acquired by touching or breathing in radioactive materials, once you reach a hundred and over, nothing good comes out of having radiation sickness. Reach 300 or more rads and your dead. These will slowly diminish as time goes by.

Name: (First and last) or nick name
Age: (above 15)
Gender: (Male or Female)
Appearance: (Ex. Blue eyes, back hair)
=============
Clothes
Head: None
Eyes: None
Mouth: Make shift bandana
Neck: None
Chest: Short sleeved T-Shirt (choose color)
Gloves: None
Legs: Jeans
Feet: Sneakers
=============
Hunger: 75%
Thirst: 80%
Health: 100%
Stamina: 90%
Hygiene: 75%
Rads: 25
Awareness: 100%
=============
Items
Regular Backpack (6): 2x bottled water, 2x can food
Pockets (4): Binocular
Hands (2): Glock 19 (13/15)
Weapons: Ka-Bar BK7, Glock 19 9mm (13/15)
Other: None
=============
Stats
Strength: /10
Perception: /10
Intelligence: /10
Endurance: /10
Charisma: /10
Agility: /10
Reputation: N/A
=============
Day: 1
Town/City: (small town or city)
Estimated population: N/A
Shelter: None
Shelter Security: N/A
Shelter Profile: N/A
Water Supply: N/A
Power Supply: N/A
Vehicle: None
Vehicle Condition: N/A
Gas/Diesel: N/A
Other:

  • 18 Replies
Terry_Logic
offline
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts
4,220

Name: Dancin' Rick
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Appearance: Heavyset, blue eyes, medium-sized brown afro, has a serious case of disco fever.

Stats
Strength: 2/10
Perception: 1/10
Intelligence: 1/10
Endurance: 6/10
Charisma: 3/10
Agility: 2/10
Reputation: N/A

"Smoke? There must be a party over there! I'm going to dance my way under that overpass and get that party really goin'!"

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

That's great. Ill handle your sheet from now on. Just put down what it is you DO next, And I will give you your outcome and display the next scene or event. Also thanks for being the first.

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

* you hear a loud cough and what seems to be a few people whispering * The sounds are coming from behind a large school bus on its side less than 50ft away from you under the over pass. Due to your moderately high lvl of perception you notice what appears to be a human hand roasting above whats left of the fire.

Terry_Logic
offline
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts
4,220

What about Dancin' Rick? As much as he loves to dance his way across long distances, doesn't something eventually happen for him?

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

Nick MacRidge
Three Rough looking men walk around the bus and brandish there weapons. (Pipe, Switchblade, Crowbar) one says to you in a real southern accent " Hey boy, watcha got in that ter bag " while another one says right after " dog gonit why aint there no more women around shucks "


Dancin' Rick
Well you ran up around the bus, same situation as nick but instead your face was greeted with a sledge hammer. and that was the end of that.

Terry_Logic
offline
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts
4,220

"Ouch! You're lucky I get punched in the face a lot, or else I would have lost consciousness from a blow like that!"

Rick proceeds to pull out his Glock 19 and shoot these three rednecks. Not because they hit him in the face with a sledgehammer, but because one of them was wearing a "Disco Sucks" t-shirt and that just doesn't fly with Dancin' Rick.

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

Disco, if you aren't going to play with any sort of realism then plz dont post.

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

Nick Macridge
=============
Clothes
Head: None
Eyes: None
Mouth: Make shift bandana
Neck: None
Chest: Dark Green Short sleeved T-Shirt
Gloves: None
Legs: Jeans
Feet: Sneakers
=============
Hunger: 75%
Thirst: 80%
Health: 100%
Stamina: 85%
Hygiene: 75%
Rads: 28
Awareness: 100%
=============
Items
Regular Backpack (6): 2x bottled water, 2x can food
Pockets (4): Binocular
Hands (2): Glock 19 (13/15)
Weapons: Ka-Bar BK7, Glock 19 9mm (13/15)
Other: None
=============

your move

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

* shot lands center mass killing him almost instantly * The man falls backwards and hits the ground as blood quickly saturates his shirt and jacket. " you killed him you *******! " yells one of the two men left standing. * lets get out here! " yells the other as they both drag the man on the ground back. leaving behind a small, OD green, shoulder bag and a crowbar.

Glock 19 (12/15) -1

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

"you killed him you *******!" Sorry for the language. Once I realized it had been automatically blocked was when I realized that there must be a filter. So I went and read the rules and guidelines. Will try not to let that happen again. Thanks for not outright banning

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

You open the bag and find; 1x bottled water and a small First Aid Kit (FAK)
The two men are yelling at you but you choose to block them out. *TIP; Ammo is extremely hard to come by but can also in certain circumstances be a great bartering item*

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

Nick Macridge
=============
Hunger: 75%
Thirst: 80%
Health: 100%
Stamina: 85%
Hygiene: 70%
Rads: 30
Awareness: 100%
=============
Items
Regular Backpack (6): 3x bottled water, 2x can food,
Pockets (4): Binocular, FAK,
Hands (2): Glock 19 (12/15)
Weapons: Ka-Bar BK7, Glock 19 9mm (12/15)
Other: None
=============

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

MacRidge
* Since this area was so close to a nuclear blast most vehicles are rendered in-operable, however you do find a Dodge RamCharger 84 model that seems to be in good condition down the high way. * Your intelligence lvl isn't very high so you do not have the ability to hot wire the vehicle. Luckily for you the former owner of this vehicle is still inside. *

*you try and open the door but its locked from the inside, so you grab your crowbar off your backpack and bust the passenger side window and unlock it.* After throwing out the body you check the glove box and find a map of the area. (1x map added)

You have less than a gallon of gas, but you will at least be able to make it to the small city up ahead.

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

* You are driving along not much further from the city observing the destruction when all hell broke loose. Four bullets meet your windshield and one to the front right tire causing you jerk the wheel flipping the truck over and over until stopping upside down in a ditch * "ughhhhhhh at least my seat belt was on" -25HP * you feel blood run up your face as the airbag did not deploy. You the look through the back glass currently upside down in your seat when you see two figures slowly approaching your position* You un-hook your seat belt and hit the top of the vehicle with a loud thud. Despite the nausea and pain of the crash you crawl out of the window quite quickly. your Ka-Bar BK7 and Glock 19 on your hip, you crouch down behind your vehicle.

Keonking1995
offline
Keonking1995
83 posts
75

* you try to take a peek over the flipped over truck but before you could get a good look a bullet hits right in front of you as you crouch back down * Instead you decide a better approach and that is to defend your position with a low profile and unsuspected move by laying down on your stomach and squeezing off multiple rounds through the window of the cab * Two shots landed in the gut of one of the attackers while the other shots hit the other in the knee, thigh, and gut region. * Neither of the attackers are dead but are squalling on the ground both in terrible pain *

The next move is yours. and remember that YOU can make the scenes. try to make your responses in paragraphs with detail of what you do. its your survival sim. I'm just giving you direction and consequences/rewards to what you do.

Showing 1-15 of 18