ForumsForum GamesOh! I remember that night...

124 11891
blk2860
blk2860
10,793 posts

Okay. You have to read what the person above said and say "Oh I remember! I was there..." and then you say what you were doing or what happened to that person, etc. i.e:

Me: That night I was in a dark alley.

Player 1: Oh! I remember! Then that one guy ran up to you and stole your bagel.

Player 2: Oh I remember! I was there, walking on the street playing on my DS when I tripped and he rushed out.

Player 3: Oh yeah, I remember that. I ran and grabbed your DS when I heard the cops coming.

etc.

Alright I'll start:

That night I was sleeping in bed, when a crash woke me.

• 124 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,608 posts

Oh, I remember that. I was testing my new wrecking ball out on this house I found and it turned out you lived there.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
716 posts

Oh yeah, I was there. I saw the wrecking ball had many problems but you ignored my warning because you couldn't hear me.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,608 posts

Oh yeah, I remember that. I dropped my hearing aid in the toilet earlier that evening so I didn't hear anything that happened that night.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
716 posts

Oh yeah, I remember now. I hired the plumber for a toilet flushing problem and he found your very messed up hearing aid (or what was left of it). he offered it to me but I had him keep it because it was nasty.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,608 posts

Oh yeah, I do remember that. You never paid me for unclogging your toilet; rather, you let me keep the contents of the backed up pipes. I offered them to you because I needed the money to buy a new hearing aid.

blk2860
blk2860
10,793 posts

Oh I remember that. I worked as a janitor there, and picked up this disgusting piece of metal and plastic after you, the plumber, threw it onto the ground. I left the room and tripped hilariously on a banana peel.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,608 posts

Oh, now that you mention it, I remember that. I ate a banana before unclogging a toilet, as I always do, but all the trashcans were overflowing already, probably due to an inefficient and possibly incompetent sanitation system, so I just threw the peel on the ground after I left the toilet sanctuary.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
716 posts

that's right, I remember now... I had just yelled at the sanitation crew for neglecting their job to clean our building. It turns out, they were wasting time and money at a rave that only they showed up to.

blk2860
blk2860
10,793 posts

Oh yeah, I seem to remember that. I started the rave, it was about incompetent Wrecking Ball manufacturers. As it turns out, their houses were destroyed too.

blk2860
blk2860
10,793 posts

bump

winmaster1
winmaster1
648 posts

Oh, I remember that, then everybody started to have a destroyed house.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
716 posts

Oh right, I remember. You all lost your homes. Fortunately I lived very far away.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,694 posts

oh yeah, i have heard of that. they were testing those wrecking balls out on their own houses...morons.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,608 posts

Oh yeah, I do recall that happening. People started wrecking other people's houses, so I destroyed my house so they couldn't damage it.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,371 posts

Oh, I remember that. I was sitting inside the wrecking ball on a dare.

Showing 1-15 of 124