ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Unable to access games

9 2914
Icesilver
Icesilver
4 posts
Nomad

My sons account is unable to access some games (1 of which I bought some content for him) or look at his profile even get onto this forum. Is there any reason for this. It says website unavailable, but I can get onto it with no problem.

• 9 Replies
werty6401
werty6401
1 posts
Nomad

sorry for the most useless post ever, but me too.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Could you guys possible show us a screenshot?

Icesilver
Icesilver
4 posts
Nomad

Not sure how to put image here but with firefox its just a blank white screen. IE and Chrome its server error. This is not with all games, my sons account can still access some games the 2 which he can't (that I know of) are mini heroes and dawn of the dragons.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Those are MMO games..so I would imagine the issue lies with the games themselves and not AG. I would try contacting the developers of those games and asking them

Also..to take a screen shot and post it..press the &quotrint screen" button (sometimes shown as "PRTSC&quot on your keyboard, paste the image in paint, save it..go to an image sharing site like photobucket..upload it on there..copy the direct link..then come here, click the image button above the text box, and paste in the box pop-up (then click ok, of course)

Icesilver
Icesilver
4 posts
Nomad

So why can't my some see his armor games profile if there is no problem with armor games. Plus it seems strange that there are others having a similar problem and the games I mentioned are from different developers. As for a print screen there is nothing much more said than server error.

Icesilver
Icesilver
4 posts
Nomad

I understand you are trying to help and I will look at those forums. But I also play the same games. I have tried on the same laptop, same browser and I have no problems but my son has. The reason I am typing here is because my sons account cant access these forums. It just seems to me that as I have no problems with the games, and its only his account that is having problems which is why I suspect that its more to do with armor games, as there are other people having the same problem.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I need a list of games Icesilver.

I will test and figure this out for you.

steelsneak
steelsneak
1 posts
Peasant

Thank you for the help Ferret, I can now see my profile page (aswel as get here) and games are working.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Excellent. Have fun.

Showing 1-9 of 9