ForumsWEPRWill Christianity Die Out?

213 82129
zeus999
zeus999
31 posts
Shepherd

So I was thinking a few day ago about all the religions that died out because they worshiped the sun, and I'm curious if you think Christianity will do the same due to its outdated beliefs (well to be exact Jesus is the sun, and Christianity also has roots in astronomy but whatever).

• 213 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

My point is still standing. Why would anyone believe in something that he/she also believes will fade with time?
\\

hmmm guess ive been ignored.

he doesnt believe in something that he believes will fade away. he believes in god from the catholic point of view. if that god is real then he will never fade. the belief might fade but the reality wont change.

its funny, so many religios people are talking about gods ultimate power and that he rules all yet it really mostly sounds that our belief is the only thing that lets him exist. kind of hypocritical alittle bit? or maybe im overthinking.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

As terry prachet once said, it will be hilarious if all these religios peoples who dies will go to the gates of heaven and find Anubis stand in the gate and look at them with an angry face.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

As terry prachet once said, it will be hilarious if all these religios peoples who dies will go to the gates of heaven and find Anubis stand in the gate and look at them with an angry face.

would it matter? according to that religion your good deeds are weighted against the feather of (insert god name here... maybe rah?). personally? id think its cool because i like dogs and he has a cute dog face :3
Showing 211-213 of 213