ForumsForum Games"The Day After The Bombs Fell" (SURVIVAL RP/G) v2.1

31 7075
Keonking1995
Keonking1995
79 posts
Nomad

Inspired by; Jetcord, Veksing, sourwhatup2, and many others.

This is the second installment of KeonKing1995's "Nuclear War Survival Role-Playing/Game" However this version is much more user friendly and less complicated than the first. The character sheet has been sized down and rules on how things work are posted below for reference throughout your survival experience.

But to make your survival experience run more smoothly; keep up with your Character Sheet or (CS) in a note pad or on your computer in a word document. I will be keeping up and adjusting your; stats, meters, items and clothing. So there's no need for you or me to keep re-posting long CS every single post. And regardless as to what you have it is the sheet I have that really matters. Just more convenient for you if you keep up with it as well. You will be updated periodically with your Character Sheet so its best to keep it on your computer so you don't have to erase a lot.

Your knowledge of survival is what will keep you alive in this game,
knowing how to purify and filter water, How to protect yourself from radiation,
When to shoot and when to run or hide. The list goes on, I will not automatically use your supplies when I think you need them, Thats up to you. For Example: your stamina is low, your dehydrated and your hygiene is terrible. I will not do anything about it unless you do. So to fix this situation you could say " I sat down after running from the bandits, exhausted and thirsty. So I grab a bottle of water from my bag and drink most of it and use the rest to wipe down my face." In this scenario you just came up with, I have increased the amount of stamina you have for sitting down and resting, thirst for drinking the water, and hygiene for wiping down alittle. So.. can YOU be the ultimate survivor?

Note: I will be on most mornings and afternoons, and some during the day on weekends. Also feel free to give advice and instructive criticism, even IF you don't want to join. Its all about learning and will help out if or when a v3.0 comes into the works!
Spots are open for a total of five people. But may be open to more in the future.
Watch out! For [i]radiation or rads. These can be acquired by touching or breathing in radioactive materials, once you reach a hundred and over, You will acquire symptoms of Radiation Sickness.
Reach 300 or more rads and your dead. These will slowly diminish as time goes by.

You have 25 stat points to put in any of the 6 attributes. One cannot go over 10 on a single stat.
Strength: How much you can carry, damage done by melee weapons and hand to hand.
Perception: How aware you are to your surroundings, notice things out of place.
Intelligence: Knowledge of First aid, Repair/Ingenuity/craft
Endurance: Stamina
Charisma: How your word impacts another depending on tone, situation, and wording.
Agility: Escape and Evade maneuvers, and Stealth.

You may choose from these weapons:

One melee choice/ Spiked Baseball bat, Hardened Crowbar, Meat Cleaver
AND
One firearm choice/
Savage 17HMR Bolt action, Mossberg 500 Shotgun, Berreta 92f Handgun,
5/5 + 2extra 8/8 + 2 extra 13/15

You may choose from these supplies:
Choice A/ 4x Bottled Water, 3x Canned Food, Binocular, Mag-light, Maps, Adds +2 Perception for map and binocular
Choice B/ 2x Bottled Water, 2x Canned Food, Trauma Kit, N95 Face Mask, Reduces rads acquired medium
Choice C/ 2x Bottled Water, 2x Canned Food, Israeli Civilian 4A1 Gas Mask, Reduces rads acquired high/Perception -2

You may choose from any of these Story lines. This will help me direct you to your cause for a better experience.
Choice A/ Love In search of a lost partner.
Choice B/ Survival Whatever it takes to survive.
Choice C/ Anarchy Reak havoc and destruction.
Choice D/ Rebuild Law and order to this wasteland.
(All can be changed later on)

This is your Character Sheet or (CS).
You will fill in these 5 categories with the supplies you have chosen, and the stats you have chosen. Once that's done all you really have to keep up with is your; Cloths, Meters, Items, and stats section in a note pad or word document and I to will keep up with it as well as the rest.

Character
Name: (First and last) or nick name
Appearance: (Ex. Blue eyes, back hair)
Story choice:
=============
Clothes
Head: None
Eyes: None
Mouth: Make shift bandana
Neck: None
Chest: Short sleeved T-Shirt (choose color)
Gloves: None
Legs: Jeans
Feet: Sneakers
=============
Meters
Hunger: 75%
Thirst: 80%
Health: 100%
Stamina: 90%
Hygiene: 75%
Rads: 25
Awareness: 100%