Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Dark Bible Clan

Posted Jun 22, '08 at 4:44pm

squidlidink

squidlidink

460 posts

I feel sorry for you Danstanta. Everyone is being mean to you. HOW IRONIC! I'm ROFL!! I bet you just wanted to have fun. I bet it would be a ton of fun too, but I'm already a member of way too many clubs. I would, but I can't.

Posted Jun 22, '08 at 4:56pm

Danstanta

Danstanta

1,675 posts

Well, I could change some names. But oh well... I'll try... But it's going to be hard changes everyones ranks.

Posted Jun 22, '08 at 4:59pm

KingofSleeping

KingofSleeping

445 posts

Well I am the newest member of the clan!

Posted Jun 22, '08 at 5:04pm

turret

turret

1,677 posts

i am a member i think but why do you have to put that big long this on your page?

Posted Jun 22, '08 at 5:05pm

Danstanta

Danstanta

1,675 posts

Well, then just put the members then if you don't want too...

Posted Jun 22, '08 at 5:44pm

ryan7g

ryan7g

489 posts

@Itachi: If you don't like this idea, quit posting in this thread. You've given your opinion, there's honestly no need to give it 5 to 10 times and saying how humiliated or embarrased Danstanta is. Get off this thread if you don't like the clan idea. It was for fun, nothing against anyone's religion or christianity. Get over it.

Posted Jun 22, '08 at 5:44pm

Danstanta

Danstanta

1,675 posts

Yeah Ryan that's what im trying to say.... Thanks man..

Posted Jun 22, '08 at 6:55pm

foxlink

foxlink

173 posts

just change the name I it will be cool

Posted Jun 22, '08 at 7:49pm

Itachi2641747

Itachi2641747

274 posts

I appreciate your changing the names, that's all I wanted, and I couldn't just turn a blind eye to what I see as blasphamy. I thank you, and support you from now on. My religion is very important to me, and so I couldn't "just let it go" or "get over it". Thank you for understanding, and I'm sorry if I offended you, I was just very, very angry. I actually like your idea, but I hated the names. I hope we can put this behind us.

Feeling much better,
                                          Itachi2641747

Posted Jun 22, '08 at 7:51pm

soyo678

soyo678

189 posts

good way to settle this problem.

Reply to Dark Bible Clan

You must be logged in to post a reply!