ForumsForum GamesThat's offensive....

87 21415
GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

Ok. This is a game I kinda just thought of. It goes like this:
One persons starts, saying and sentence or phrase and then the next person says why that phrase is offensive. the respondent then leaves his or her own phrase so the next person can say why that's offensive.

Example:
Person 1: Flees and jump really high
Person 2: That's so offensive! you know they just jump to insult the legless ones
Bunnies are fluffy and adorable
Person 3: That's so offensive! Can't you respect that they are just born that way? You never know if their fluff makes them hate themselves.
Apple skin is oddly textured.
...and so on.

Making up why something is offensive is a little bit more tricky so you guys gotta get creative. I'll start

Batteries run out of energy quickly

• 87 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

That's offensive! There are people with brain conditions that affect their everyday life.

The One Ring has been destroyed.

Waldorf
Waldorf
727 posts
Archduke

That's offensive! It's not possible to be president of united state without wearing that ring!

Darkfire45 is so generous!

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

That's SO offensive! He likes to give cakes with bombs!

Pony? :P

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

That's offensive! Grammar Nazis don't appreciate it when you don't speak in complete sentences.

Gee, you are you.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

That's offensive! You're not me!

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

That's offensive! Throwing stinkbombs at snakes is rather rude and it interrupts what may have been a good sleep! Now you've got murderous snakes trying to eat your face!

Boogerball the magnificent sneers loudly at your pain.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

That's offensive! Boogerball wasn't sneering, he just has a speech impediment that he's very sensitive about.

I'll go to bed when I feel like it.

Waldorf
Waldorf
727 posts
Archduke

That's offensive! Maybe the poor bed doesn't feel like it.

I really want to thank you!

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

That's offensive! I didn't do anything to help you.

I feel like I'm going to sneeze.

DACMiester
DACMiester
74 posts
Shepherd

I have NO idea how you can post something like that and get away with it. That is extremely offensive. You clearly attempted to manipulate this forum to be centered all around you gave no forethought to anyone who might take your comment the wrong way. If you want everyone to know what you're doing, go on twitter. Treating this site the way you are should have severe consequences. I am hurt on behalf of everyone who has suffered injury from sneezing. You should be more careful about what words you throw around.

Humans need water to survive.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

That's offensive! other species need water too!

i have nothing offensive to say...

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

That's offensive! You just assume that everything you have to say is not offensive, which is, in itself, highly offensive.

I'm leaving my house now.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Now that's offensive. Your house has provided you with living space for all these years, and you just repay it by leaving it in the dust like that?

All men are the same.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

That's offensive! Some of us are different. Some of us are more different than others.

I like chili.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

That is offensive. By 'that' I mean your gas.

Humans are people.

Showing 31-45 of 87