ForumsForum GamesThat's offensive....

87 21411
GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

Ok. This is a game I kinda just thought of. It goes like this:
One persons starts, saying and sentence or phrase and then the next person says why that phrase is offensive. the respondent then leaves his or her own phrase so the next person can say why that's offensive.

Example:
Person 1: Flees and jump really high
Person 2: That's so offensive! you know they just jump to insult the legless ones
Bunnies are fluffy and adorable
Person 3: That's so offensive! Can't you respect that they are just born that way? You never know if their fluff makes them hate themselves.
Apple skin is oddly textured.
...and so on.

Making up why something is offensive is a little bit more tricky so you guys gotta get creative. I'll start

Batteries run out of energy quickly

• 87 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Wow really?? You say that like it's a bad thing! How offensive to people that self-identify as a wimp! Check your privileges.

I am a white-cis-heterosexual-male and check my privileges daily.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

That's offensive pang. Have you ever asked your privileges if they wish to be checked? And have you ever asked yourself if you wish to white and heterosexual? I don't think so.

I like turtles.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

That's offensive, asserting your interests as if I wanted to know. RAPE! OPPRESSION! PATRIARCHY

I make dank meymeys

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

That's offensive! Some people might not know what that means! Do you really want them to feel left out?

It's the right time to roll to me.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

That's offensive! How can you do that when it's impossible?

FLASH GAMES RULE.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That's offensive! Some people don't want Flash Games to rule the world.

I know where you live.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

What is that, a wisecrack? It's a well-known fact that I've been homeless for years.

Jeff the Killer is my son.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Well that's offensive...how do you know she/he/it wants to be identified as a "boy"..huh???

I'm eating candy.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

That's offensive! People who want to stay healthy don't want any sugary treats.

I revived this thread.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

That's Offensive! Someone could have been using your account. Now you're taking credit for something you had no part in. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I play banjo.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That's offensive! Do you have any idea how many other guitars want to be played by your pie stained fingers? A lot!

I'm selling R2 cookies.

Showing 76-86 of 87