ForumsNewcomers ForumHello

8 1896
MoonstoneHoney
MoonstoneHoney
1 posts

Is there a way to mark your favorite games so you don't have to keep searching for them?

• 8 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,220 posts

Go the game you want to fave, at the top of the game page you´ll see a line of icons.
One of them is a red heart with a lil green "+" on it. Click on this heart and the game is added to your "My Games" (aka fav-games) list.
When you faved a game the lil "+" on the heart is vanished, so thsat works as a nice control-function.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,220 posts

And, cuz i forgot it... Hell-O and welcome to AG^^

firedog12
firedog12
247 posts

Yep. There is a way. I'm not telling you though. Nah i'm just kidding. It's the button with the heart and the green addition sign on it. You should know when the game when you only see a heart and not a heart with a green addition sign.
Also, welcome to armorgames! I hope you change your armatar soon! It's terrible! Um...I mean I hope you have a good time in the forums.

By the way, i'm a freaking hornet. Not a bee. Bees are wimps.

firedog12
firedog12
247 posts

It looks like Unleashed beat me to it. Show off.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,223 posts

Welcome. I've been waiting for you. Have some fresh cheese.

winmaster1
winmaster1
648 posts

RRRRR22222!!!! You always get to the newcomers before I do, bad R2, go fix the engine on the Falcon, Han Solo can't steer and we're going to crash into Tatoonie . . .

Welcome, moonstonehoney! If you need help, go to the help page.

You can also ask questions on my profile.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,313 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames MoonstoneHoney! Have fun playing all the great games and hopefully you will become a respected active member of it's wonderful community! =)

R2... you offered cheese? I thought that was meant for me?! Awww... why would someone give away the cheese meant for the Dutch guy?! *sob* =(

winmaster1
winmaster1
648 posts

Umm, here is the cheese you wanted, and ummm . . . maybe tell you that all the stickied threads in the newcomers forum is helpful.

Showing 1-8 of 8