Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hello

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 7:19pm

MoonstoneHoney

MoonstoneHoney

1 post

Is there a way to mark your favorite games so you don't have to keep searching for them?

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 7:42pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,789 posts

Go the game you want to fave, at the top of the game page you´ll see a line of icons.
One of them is a red heart with a lil green "+" on it. Click on this heart and the game is added to your "My Games" (aka fav-games) list.
When you faved a game the lil "+" on the heart is vanished, so thsat works as a nice control-function.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 7:44pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,789 posts

And, cuz i forgot it... Hell-O and welcome to AG^^

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 7:45pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

Yep. There is a way. I'm not telling you though. Nah i'm just kidding. It's the button with the heart and the green addition sign on it. You should know when the game when you only see a heart and not a heart with a green addition sign.
Also, welcome to armorgames! I hope you change your armatar soon! It's terrible! Um...I mean I hope you have a good time in the forums.

By the way, i'm a freaking hornet. Not a bee. Bees are wimps.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 7:46pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

It looks like Unleashed beat me to it. Show off.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 10:40pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,762 posts

Knight

Welcome. I've been waiting for you. Have some fresh cheese.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 8:43pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

RRRRR22222!!!! You always get to the newcomers before I do, bad R2, go fix the engine on the Falcon, Han Solo can't steer and we're going to crash into Tatoonie . . .

Welcome, moonstonehoney! If you need help, go to the help page.

You can also ask questions on my profile.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 2:33am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,345 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames MoonstoneHoney! Have fun playing all the great games and hopefully you will become a respected active member of it's wonderful community! =)

R2... you offered cheese? I thought that was meant for me?! Awww... why would someone give away the cheese meant for the Dutch guy?! *sob* =(

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 8:01am

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

Umm, here is the cheese you wanted, and ummm . . . maybe tell you that all the stickied threads in the newcomers forum is helpful.

Reply to Hello

You must be logged in to post a reply!