Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Tyrant: General Discussion

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 6:26am

Herlitz

Herlitz

16 posts

So which faction is your favorite? Which mission was hardest for you so far? Which cards you love/hate? What's your current rank?

You can talk about anything related to Tyrant here.

Pro tip: For new players, I strongly recommend to use [url=http://tyrant.40in.net/] to help with missions. This website is set for higher versions of game on KG and Facebook, but you still can find some useful info there. To find recommended deck for your mission, simply type mission number in search bar on top of the website.

btw. Veteran Tyrant player here (About 1 year on Kongregate), so feel free to ask me anything you want ;)

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:10am

fcerial

fcerial

7 posts

im currently on mission 93, and im using an imperial deck, so far with 100% win rate since misson 86 (with auto disabled).

Deck:

Commander- Thadius (would replace with freddie, if i had him)
Assault- 2 aegis, 2 sabres, 2 arc troopers, poseidon, nimbus and dominator
Structure- Mortar Bunker

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:18am

catepillar

catepillar

15 posts

I hate that cheater with the Lord Halcyon.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:25am

Algophilia

Algophilia

2 posts

Herlitz, whats ur lvl and nickname on Kong?
catepillar, u are that guy with LH. And i pretty much hate you now.
It's ok getting LH in such a way. U can - u do. But writing stupid messages here just make me think u're way too retarded.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:31am

catepillar

catepillar

15 posts

Hmm. Algophilia is smart. Very smart. Must respect him.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:53am

Algophilia

Algophilia

2 posts

At least im not trying to troll.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:59am

Herlitz

Herlitz

16 posts

Algophilia: Im Aquaquake there :)

Yeah I hope they somewhat ban that guy with Lord Halcyon asap. He probably bought the pack when the version wasnt adapted to AG yet :X

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 8:05am

fcerial

fcerial

7 posts

i went to that site you mentioned to see lord halcyons stats. and... chaos, does it always work? or is it like 50% chance?

if it always, thats so OP

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 8:23am

catepillar

catepillar

15 posts

Chaos always procs on 1 card that is or will be active that is not jammed.  It's not guaranteed to hit the card you want every time, but it is almost always better than Atlas.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 8:29am

Herlitz

Herlitz

16 posts

Yeah most of the gold/platinum players now use either Tiamat, Rifter or Sabre (simply strike based cards) which makes Lord Halcyon quite broken at this moment.

Reply to Tyrant: General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!