ForumsGamesTyrant: General Discussion

53 16540
Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

So which faction is your favorite? Which mission was hardest for you so far? Which cards you love/hate? What's your current rank?

You can talk about anything related to Tyrant here.

Pro tip: For new players, I strongly recommend to use [url=http://tyrant.40in.net/] to help with missions. This website is set for higher versions of game on KG and Facebook, but you still can find some useful info there. To find recommended deck for your mission, simply type mission number in search bar on top of the website.

btw. Veteran Tyrant player here (About 1 year on Kongregate), so feel free to ask me anything you want

• 53 Replies
Steelhound
Steelhound
3 posts
Nomad

Then good

As for the news - it's a biggest problem of Tyrant on AG - we have no information about what, when and if )

Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

Indeed lol... It would be great if they decided to make tyrant fansite version for AG ^^

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

Tyrant fansite is not run or operated by the Tyrant developers.

And the fansite (*** of a) dev has already said he has no immediate plans to add support for AG tyrant.

Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

I know it's not, but please link for that statement.

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/326437-tyrant-now-on-armor-games?page=6#posts-6868490]

Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

So bad. However they said "yet", so hopefully they'll think about it again in the future.

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

I dunno. SSS1 will have problems with authing his bot...

Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

Now that Atlas is upgradable already, Im afraid I won't see anything else now

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

My strike 1 commander is still better.

Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

I still don't understand how did you got him. He ain't reward from any mission or achievement or stuff O.o

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

I loaded the Kongregate client and found that something called the "Core Vault" was accessible. I found him in there. Devs closed it before I could get any really meta breaking cards...

31Jiraiya31
31Jiraiya31
4 posts
Nomad

Im the best player in Tyrant. Alot of fake people like enixSR or decyfer in here claim to be of any matter, but don't even good.

31Jiraiya31
31Jiraiya31
4 posts
Nomad

[/b]catepillar sucks, btw. hes a cheap noob from another tyrant version.[b]

Chinadude101
Chinadude101
2 posts
Peasant

Algophilia: Im Aquaquake there You mean the dude with a crap load of extractors?

Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

@Chinadude101: Yap I got a few indeed.

Showing 31-45 of 53