ForumsGamesWill there be a Castaway 3?

43 50683
deaths234
deaths234
44 posts
Nomad

will there be a castaway 3 it's 2 years between castaway 2.So im wondering will there be a 3rd

• 43 Replies
Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

I have no idea. But if they're gonna make a third one based on the second, I'm probably not gonna play it. Loved the first but I hated the look of the second, I mean, they changed everything! The feeling I had on Castaway was much better than I had in Castaway 2.

deaths234
deaths234
44 posts
Nomad

any solid evidence

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

They did release the Castaway TD game as a spin-off in August of 2011. So, technically, it's been 1.5 year since there last release. And they have been busy with the release of the MMO Mini Heroes in between... =)

Did some searching, but so far... there is no sign of Likwid Games making a 3rd version of Castaway, but there are a few threads in their forum that talk about it and suggest ideas. Links below:

# Castaway 3 Suggestions

# Castaway 3 Story Idea

deaths234
deaths234
44 posts
Nomad

already saw those

runemaster64yz
runemaster64yz
1 posts
Nomad

Idk But I think if there is it should be like a nuke hit the island and you (the player) has to find a spell for the statue lady to cast top *refresh* the island replyif you like the idea

razethedead123
razethedead123
5 posts
Nomad

runemaster64yz i actually like that story idea. but instead of a nuke it should be a monster (who becomes the last boss of the game) that blew fire or lava on the entire island

razethedead123
razethedead123
5 posts
Nomad

reply asap if u like my idea

razethedead123
razethedead123
5 posts
Nomad

or actually the character should find out his true identity at the end of the game... how about that?...

Dinoaaron
Dinoaaron
1 posts
Nomad

i cant wait till castaway 3!

matucker2019
matucker2019
1 posts
Nomad

Castaway 3 should let you have multiple pets!

santiago_alfonso
santiago_alfonso
1 posts
Nomad

i hate castaway 2 and td Please note that the castaway 3 to be as 1

GPeckman
GPeckman
1 posts
Nomad

i don't know if there will be a 3rd castaway but i think that the character should accompany astrea on some adventure and make astrea a second player

patrickjjg
patrickjjg
1 posts
Nomad

i agre with digobr32

brendonkoc
brendonkoc
1 posts
Nomad

vai ter mesmo

iwansame
iwansame