ForumsSupport ForumReferrals Work ?

27 5209
TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

I have thirty referrals and I obviously know how to get them. Either everyone I know, minus thirty, has messed up making their accounts, or referrals don't work anymore. You stopped being able to get them when you started having to use your real E-mail address. I understand why you would need a real E-mail, but shouldn't something be done ?

• 27 Replies
TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

Could they possibly be getting rid of referral points on purpose ?

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well they might be reduicing but not taking away!

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

I checked your profile and the referrals are there and the points are all accounted for so everything seems to be in order.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

That's good to hear. No more issues about this then.

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

I dont get how to do referrals. please can somebody tell me on my profile?? thanks!

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

Well you get referrals by giving your referral link to your freinds through an email, AIM, yahoo, or somthing else. If they click on it and register I believe, you get a referral that is worth 10AP.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Did anybody else experience this problem?

Well this wouldn't be the best place to answer the wuestion BlazeLax.
TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

I checked your profile and the referrals are there and the points are all accounted for so everything seems to be in order.

Were not having a problem with the points not adding up, were not getting the referrals at all.
Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

It's still not working? I thought they fixed it. I think you got the wrong quite plokkey...

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well i should have atleast 2 or 3 referrals by now, but the system doesn't seem to work at all.

Oops wrong quote, sorry.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

I guess they haven't fixed yet then...

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

The referrals are, in fact, working properly. If someone does not get credit for a referral then it is likely due to user error. Thanks!

Showing 16-27 of 27