ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Profile problems

15 2189
dforman12
dforman12
6 posts

Yesterday I went on to my Armor Games account and I tried to view my profile and nothing showed up and I realized the the picture icon next to my name changed. I also could not play any games. So I sent a email to a moderator to see what happened. So today I checked my profile again and it let me see my profile but half my favorite games got deleted and all my quests are still not there. Was I banned or was there a problem with my account.

• 15 Replies
dforman12
dforman12
6 posts

Also I realized when I went to all favorites it showed three games that I can not remember ever adding to that list. Was it also possible that I got hacked.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

It sounds more like a glitch..possibly Rogue..but sounds very unlikely. I'll contact Ferret for you

winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts

It's probably the profile glitch, maybe your profile is showing somebody else's page.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

maybe your profile is showing somebody else's page.

I believe that just applies for those with underscores in their name
dforman12
dforman12
6 posts

Thanks for contacting Ferret. Some of the problems got fixed like I am now capable of seeing my profile, my profile picture, and I can still pla games. The only problems I am still facing is my quests not showing up and my favorite games not showing up.

ziverzorlu
ziverzorlu
4 posts

My account has been stolen. I've been playing Dawn of the Dragons since 4 months. i am head of a guild in the game, but trying to capture a user account. please help me, thanks...

ziverzorlu
ziverzorlu
4 posts

Grenneril the nickname of the player trying to steal my account. into account constantly hurting my guild.

ziverzorlu
ziverzorlu
4 posts

I have to protect my account constantly changing passwords and e-mail address. but even so he can go to my account and he still trying to take over my account.

ziverzorlu
ziverzorlu
4 posts

Thank you in advance for your help...

dforman12
dforman12
6 posts

The remaining two problems fixed themselves when I favorited one of the games that was missing in my favorites and when I clicked on one of the games that had achievements all of my quests reappeared on my profile. Thank you so much for everyone who helped with this problem I really appreciate it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

To be honest..I think it was just a glitch. But if it happens again let know. (If you want to learn more about the Rogue Glitch..[url=http://armorgames.com/user/MrDayCee]ModDayCee is the man to acquire such knowledge from

@ziverzorlu - email Ferret at Ferret@armorgames.com and tell him about your problem

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,407 posts

@ dforman12 : I have to agree on pang's findings there... I too think it was a caching issue, which was resolved when you altered the combined data by adding a new game to your favorite games list.
If it should persivere, please email Ferret (ferret@armorgames.com), explain the situation and he can have a look at what might be the problem. Allthough I think it is probably resolved now. =)

If you want to learn more about the Rogue Glitch..ModDayCee is the man to acquire such knowledge from

I knew I shouldn't have named that glitch... *facepalms* ...now it will haunt me forever!!
Nooooo.... (O.O)

@ ziverzorlu : I forwarded your problem to Ferret as well, so he knows it's coming. But please email him like pang suggested. Explain the problem and he can help you solve it, ok? =)
Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

This is likely due to a caching issue we had yesterday. If anybody is still having this issue, post under this comment.

Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

Also: THE ROGUE GLITCH IS DEAD! FOREVER! RIP!

dforman12
dforman12
6 posts

Thanks for the help!

Showing 1-15 of 15