Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Profile problems

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 1:01pm

dforman12

dforman12

6 posts

Yesterday I went on to my Armor Games account and I tried to view my profile and nothing showed up and I realized the the picture icon next to my name changed. I also could not play any games. So I sent a email to a moderator to see what happened. So today I checked my profile again and it let me see my profile but half my favorite games got deleted and all my quests are still not there. Was I banned or was there a problem with my account.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 1:07pm

dforman12

dforman12

6 posts

Also I realized when I went to all favorites it showed three games that I can not remember ever adding to that list. Was it also possible that I got hacked.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 4:06pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

It sounds more like a glitch..possibly Rogue..but sounds very unlikely. I'll contact Ferret for you

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 5:49pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

It's probably the profile glitch, maybe your profile is showing somebody else's page.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 6:23pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

maybe your profile is showing somebody else's page.

I believe that just applies for those with underscores in their name

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 6:51pm

dforman12

dforman12

6 posts

Thanks for contacting Ferret. Some of the problems got fixed like I am now capable of seeing my profile, my profile picture, and I can still pla games. The only problems I am still facing is my quests not showing up and my favorite games not showing up.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 7:32pm

ziverzorlu

ziverzorlu

4 posts

My account has been stolen. I've been playing Dawn of the Dragons since 4 months. i am head of a guild in the game, but trying to capture a user account. please help me, thanks...

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 7:41pm

ziverzorlu

ziverzorlu

4 posts

Grenneril the nickname of the player trying to steal my account. into account constantly hurting my guild.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 7:46pm

ziverzorlu

ziverzorlu

4 posts

I have to protect my account constantly changing passwords and e-mail address. but even so he can go to my account and he still trying to take over my account.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 7:48pm

ziverzorlu

ziverzorlu

4 posts

Thank you in advance for your help...

Reply to [Answered] Profile problems

You must be logged in to post a reply!