ForumsThe TavernWhy AG?

33 3179
daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

You are wandering around the Tavern. Suddenly, out of nowhere a thread catches your eye. You go to the thread wanting to know more.

So we all know that you like AG. But why did you choose AG? Why not another gaming site like Kong or NewGrounds? Please please do not just say because AG is better. We know that you believe AG is better or chances are you would not be on here. Is it the community that you love or maybe the games AG puts out? Whatever the reason just give one!

• 33 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,083 posts

You've already indulged yourself more than 20,000 sentences on one website.

That's 600 pages of text (MLA).

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
638 posts

The community is nice and laid back, and the people here don't get worked up over sarcasm. The games are alright too.

Doombreed
Doombreed
5,681 posts

I was actually ready to joing Kongregate at first. In fact I had already filled out the form but it after I pressed the button "register" a captcha text appeared and asked me to put in the letters. I tried again and again but no matter if the letters were right or wrong I couldn't get past this screen. So I got angry and since I was visiting AG much more I decided to visit the community. I found a thread I liked really really much, and joined to put in my "special" post violating some rules in the way...What? It was my first post!

Showing 31-33 of 33