ForumsNewcomers ForumNewbie

11 2441
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts

Hey guys, I'm Jesty. Basically decided to join because I was looking for a forum to post on because I've been bored, and nowadays I really only play free to play games, so this forum seemed like a perfect match.

• 11 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Not only does this forum seem like a perfect match..but it is perfect! And we've been in need of more users to bump up the activity!

So get out there and forum it up! Tell your friends about us too. We have a robot..that should entice them

piwit
piwit
53 posts

haha..thats nice..can i join here too??

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,326 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames Jesty! Always nice to have more people join and be active in our wonderful communithy! The more, the merrier! Hope to see you around in here in between completely free online gaming of course! =)

We have a robot..that should entice them

I think I might have neglected to charge his batteries this time pang... so I think he is now standing somewhere in a corner, deactivated untill I discover him between all my junk stashed here... better start cleaning up someday soon! LOL =P

And of course you can join too piwit! Welcome too!! But... you can also make an introduction thread for yourself in this forum you know... *whispers* Then you have a thread that is only for users to greet and welcome you personally!!
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,141 posts

Well I guess I'll kill 2 birds with one stone.

Welcome please. Enjoy anything I have to offer you.

winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts

Now where did my bluebirds go? *turns to look at R2's post* RRRRRRR222222!!!!! What did you do??!?!!!?!?

Oh, hello, Jesty, this is AG. Community. Find all the help you need, only if you beat me

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,284 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG, nice to see some fresh meat.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts

Yes sure piwit! u can join with us.. ^_^

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts

Thank you MrDayCee for a warm welcome. hope to see u soon.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,326 posts

Seeing as you have a seriously cool awesome mysteriously looking ninja armatar there (i wonder who made that? =P), you will see me around allright! =)

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts

Really? that will be great. lol! thanks again Moderator MrDayCee.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts

Hi, Hello and Thank you R2D21999, winmaster1, UnleashedUponMankind.

Showing 1-11 of 11