Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 1:00am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Hey guys, I'm Jesty. Basically decided to join because I was looking for a forum to post on because I've been bored, and nowadays I really only play free to play games, so this forum seemed like a perfect match.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 1:18am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,269 posts

Not only does this forum seem like a perfect match..but it is perfect! And we've been in need of more users to bump up the activity!

So get out there and forum it up! Tell your friends about us too. We have a robot..that should entice them

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 1:58am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

haha..thats nice..can i join here too??

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 2:50am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,015 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames Jesty! Always nice to have more people join and be active in our wonderful communithy! The more, the merrier! Hope to see you around in here in between completely free online gaming of course! =)

We have a robot..that should entice them

I think I might have neglected to charge his batteries this time pang... so I think he is now standing somewhere in a corner, deactivated untill I discover him between all my junk stashed here... better start cleaning up someday soon! LOL =P

And of course you can join too piwit! Welcome too!! But... you can also make an introduction thread for yourself in this forum you know... *whispers* Then you have a thread that is only for users to greet and welcome you personally!! ;)

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 6:27am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,171 posts

Well I guess I'll kill 2 birds with one stone.

Welcome please. Enjoy anything I have to offer you.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 7:57am

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Now where did my bluebirds go? *turns to look at R2's post* RRRRRRR222222!!!!!  What did you do??!?!!!?!?

Oh, hello, Jesty, this is AG. Community. Find all the help you need, only if you beat me

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 8:05am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,085 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG, nice to see some fresh meat.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 10:26pm

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Yes sure piwit! u can join with us.. ^_^

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 11:04pm

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Thank you MrDayCee for a warm welcome. hope to see u soon. :)

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 9:49am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,015 posts

Seeing as you have a seriously cool awesome mysteriously looking ninja armatar there (i wonder who made that? =P), you will see me around allright! =)

Reply to Newbie

You must be logged in to post a reply!