Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Could You sing in front of 100+ people?

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 7:11pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I participated in the National Speech Competition last year which is basically acting and singing. I didn't do too bad, but I haven't ever had a problem with stage freight. I'm fairly personable.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 7:15pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

If I could sing, I probably wouldn't have a problem with it. I have no problem with being on stage, but my voice doesn't carry, which is for the best because it isn't all that pleasing to the ears to begin with.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 8:53pm

rustygooga

rustygooga

14 posts

once i soloed an entire song to my entire school (Year 1-Year 12) and i didnt feel very nevous. all my friends say i am an awesome singer, but when someone lets me down and say i sound horrible i feel horribly nervous and scared. So, really, it depends. If everyone is cheering me on and smiling i geuss i really do it, but when someone is really mean and gives a thumbs down while i do it, i dont think i could even get on stage!
Try and find me singing on the computer. it should be on youtube. not sure but i think its called: GABRIEL SINGING

Posted May 22, '13 at 1:54pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,545 posts

Knight

I could sing in front of 100 people, just not loud enough where they could hear me.

Posted May 23, '13 at 5:57am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Empirically speaking, yes, I could.

People told me I have a beautiful voice, which is true enough. I know they meant that I was a poor performer though, as I was fairly to severely off beat.

Stage fright,, though, I can't say really bothers me. Sometimes I feel it, but then I just think of a snake.

Posted May 27, '13 at 6:36pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,222 posts

Knight

I could. After all, one of my dreams in life is to be apart of a metal band so I will eventually (hopefully) sing in front of a crowd that big. I don't break under pressure easily so I think I could do it. I'd put my money on that.

Posted May 30, '13 at 1:57am

david_7

david_7

2 posts

lol why not? I like singing but i get nervous sometimes (when there are a lots of people in front of you) :D

Posted May 30, '13 at 7:33am

partydevil

partydevil

5,087 posts

thoughts on zero and just do it.
when done, instantly apologies.

(dont look at the people if your not comfortable. look over them at what is behind them.)

Posted May 31, '13 at 3:52pm

clhkph

clhkph

117 posts

If I sing with my friends, I'm okay with singing. Also, I sing best alone, but if there were 100+ people then I don't think i could.

Posted May 31, '13 at 4:13pm

zack2313

zack2313

3 posts

I can sing easily if no one is  noticing me. But as soon as even 2 people start to gather I will start to get nervous

Reply to Could You sing in front of 100+ people?

You must be logged in to post a reply!