ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Intro may cause Injury with Loud Headphones

4 2683
Macronencer
Macronencer
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello all ! I really enjoy playing flash games during breaks between working and I also enjoy introducing other people to this website. Armorgames really does have a wonderful selection of fun and free games.

There is a danger though, please warn first-time visitors to this site if they are using headphones. I just introduced my co-worker Steve to Armorgames and he was excited to play "Hordes and Lords". He wasn't expecting the loud Armorgames intro with the ringing swords though and this interrupted the workflow at our facility.

The loud intro hurt my ears from three feet away and poor Steve has been shouting ever since. That's not the worst part though, when Steve threw his headphones across the room they hit a console and somehow accidentally activated a facility-wide security lockdown. We both got fired and all my old co-workers are pissed because they can't play flash games at work anymore. True story.

• 4 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

He wasn't expecting the loud Armorgames intro with the ringing swords though and this interrupted the workflow at our facility.

Shouldn't you and Steve both be working rather then playing games?
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Armor Games suggests the following solutions:

-Don't play Flash Games at work, or at least only at lunch.
-Practice utilizing your volume controls. Most modern keyboards have an easy way to toggle it up and down, but outside this you can use your operating system tool bar to control the sound of your machine.
-Don't fool around in a place that has a "Facility-wide security lockdown". We're not 100% sure you work in a facility where they are breeding zombies, but we're also not 100% sure you do not.

In summation, be careful out there undead scientists!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Did you really create an account just to create a troll thread? Lol...

That's on another level of bordem.

Showing 1-3 of 4