Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Do Us a Flavor(VS thread)

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 6:53pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,575 posts

Anyways..it tastes like syrup

Is there any hint of chicken flavor at all in there?

I can't find any of these flavors anywhere. Where do you guys find them?

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 7:05pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,075 posts

Is there any hint of chicken flavor at all in there?

My mom says she tasted the chicken flavor..but I (along with other people trying them) tasted only syrup..not chicken or waffles.

I can't find any of these flavors anywhere. Where do you guys find them?

Grocery Stores (target, walmart, etc)

Just remembered something..how does chicken and waffles even mix as a flavors?? They are 2 completely different foods..since when do they go together??

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 7:13pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,575 posts

Grocery Stores (target, walmart, etc)

There's no Walmart in my area, just a lot of Safeway stores. Even the biggest Safeway in the area didn't have any of these flavors. Looks like I'm gonna have to hit up Target soon.

how does chicken and waffles even mix as a flavors?? They are 2 completely different foods..since when do they go together??

It's soul food. The exact origins are unknown.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 8:38pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,827 posts

Knight

Chicken and waffles: 3

Sriracha: 1

Cheesy garlic bread: 5

By the way if you just happen to eat one and say that you really like Sriracha but you voted for Chicken and waffles. You can change it.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 8:54pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,136 posts

Knight

They are sold out at EVERY store around here. (That is three Safeways, two Bashas, a Fry's, an Albertsons, two Super Walmarts, and one Target.)

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 9:47pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,402 posts

Up here in Canada, we only have classic, ketchup, and BBQ flavored Lays. I must really be missing out.

Cheesy garlic bread sounds pretty good so lets vote for that one.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 1:28am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,534 posts

Knight

Wow, what an interesting selection of bizarre food flavors we have here.

For me, it would be a tough choice between Sriracha and Chicken & Waffles, but I have to go with the latter because of its creativity. If you want my million-dollar opinion, I personally think they should take the Doritos Collision approach and put both flavors in every bag roughly 50/50. After all, what's fried chicken without a little hot sauce?

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 2:33am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Have no idea what the brand is so I am purely going from what they say.

Personally, I don't think chicken and waffles is possible to pull off. I'd imagine it'd just taste like a really sweet chip, which has a very small hint of chicken.

The cheesy garlic bread would taste good if they can do it right. I think it is easy enough to pull off, but it isn't what I'm looking for in a chip.

The Sriracha is probably a very dumbed down version of what it should be. I don't think they'd be able to capture the flavour that should be in that chip.

So, cheesy garlic bread it is. However, I haven't tasted any of these before.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 7:58pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

Chicken and waffles, the only ghetto flavor of chip. That could be cool.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 6:21pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,421 posts

I love cheesy garlic bread so it would be interesting in crisp form.

Reply to Do Us a Flavor(VS thread)

You must be logged in to post a reply!