Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] & glitch ("And number sign thirty-eight semicolon")

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 4:57pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

So this glitch is basically when someone is typing in the part where it shows your usernames for your video game systems (e.g. PSN, XBOX Live, Wii.) & you're typing a word that has an apostrophe (e.g. can't, won't, don't, etc.)  & armorgames replaces the apostrophe with an & ("and number sign thirty-eight semicolon") and sometimes it just fills your whole information of your username with & I hope this glitch gets fixed because some users might consider it as spam. It's a very common glitch & probably most (if not all) of the users in Armor Games have it. I think it's an odd glitch and I wanted to see if any administrators were aware that this was happening. My apologies if someone has a made a thread on this.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 5:11pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

I recently discovered that it happens in your "about" page as well. Except in the "about" page it's not the number thirty-eight. It's thirty-nine, thirteen, ten, sixty, & sixty-two. found this out in R2D21999's page. He seems to be having the glitch more than anyone else. I rarely ever find it in the "about" section. Here's a screenshot bro:
http://imageshack.us/a/img824/4858/armorgamesglitch.png

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 5:18pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

What browser do you use? I'm not seeing that.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 5:22pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

What browser do you use? I'm not seeing that.

I know it has nothing to do with the browser because right now i'm using a computer with Internet Explorer (library computer) and i'm getting the same glitch on my home computer which has Googley Chrome.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 5:26pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,187 posts

found this out in R2D21999's page. He seems to be having the glitch more than anyone else.

That was just horrible. I had to sacrafice my images just because it mixed in with the html.

It even appeared in places where I never added an apostrophe.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 5:28pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,088 posts

Ferret has added this glitch to the list. They will be looking into it and fix it asap, ok? =)

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 5:30pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

Ferret has added this glitch to the list. They will be looking into it and fix it asap, ok? =)

Okey dokey.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 5:56pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,275 posts

I've actually brought this to the Admin's attention..wonder if they just looked over it and didn't notice

Also..another thing about it..if you have it in effect and go back into your "edit profile"..it will add more of them

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 6:45pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Ah, this. I eventually just deleted most of the PS3 and AIM stuff because I was totally clueless. Ha. Glitch: owned, beybi!