ForumsWEPRSpontaneous Human Combustion

72 17881
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Well I was watching a TV show in The National Geographic Channel and it was about people trying to prove if Spontaneous Human Combustion is Real or Not and to tell you the truth I think it's fake, people suddenly bursting into flames for no reason it's all fake well that's just what I think.

What do you think is it real or not.

• 72 Replies
Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

Nothing happens without a reason.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Well, fire is external and your organs are internal so I know that its never gonna happen and its not real, its fake.

Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

its fake!!

I would have to concur with that. Spontaneous Human Combustion is nothing but a thing used for to. If you ever hear/see anything about it, counterfeit.
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

It does seem fake but it could be a natural phenomenon that scientists have yet to discern why it happens. Just because it seems very implausible doesnt mean there is no chance it could be true. Looking back over time many of the people who discovered things or invented things were scoffed at by their colleagues. Arrogance especially to do with science is a bad thing. Who are we to say that SHC isnt true. We can never be 100% sure until someone finds out something.

Dib
Dib
86 posts
Nomad

its real totaty real! look it up moron

Dib
Dib
86 posts
Nomad

I have

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

This is, by far, the coolest topic on armorgames. I personally think it can happen, but very rarely

Dib
Dib
86 posts
Nomad

ageed cool but rare

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Uh-oh. Yes it is real, but I do not want to talk about it. You should look it up on google.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I don't see how anyone could get set on fire for no reason.

MrNiceGuy
MrNiceGuy
73 posts
Nomad

I heard that spotanious combustion is supposed to happen like, once every 5 years or something.

_ _
\\-(O.o)-/
||
_/ \\_

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Wait, are you serious, is it really true that it only happens once every 5 years?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

no, it happens ike 5 times a year

clipmaster3
clipmaster3
104 posts
Nomad

From what I've seen on this forum people seem to think that things burst into flames for absolutely no reason; it just sort of happens.

No.

There has to be some kind of triggering force... Whether it be burning flammable substances or mixing volatile chemicals, there is a cause when objects go up in flames. I don't think the human body provides the conditions needed for such an action, and thereby conclude that spontaneous human combustion is merely an amusing concept--nothing more.

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Spontaneous Combustion is as a result of holding in farts.

Southpark doesn't lie.

Showing 46-60 of 72