Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

North Korea Vows to Nuke U.S.A.

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 10:34pm

CyrusWheats

CyrusWheats

7 posts

Their nukes aren't powerful enough to reach us.  But we should still do something.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 12:17am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,582 posts

But still, we should do something about it, perhaps we should kick them out the U.N.?   Then we could go to war with them causing a WWIII

1) You said what you wanted to say..don't repeat it and spam

2) Because kicking them out of the U.N. would so show them...we should also send them a strongly worded letter with lots of underlines and exclamation points

3) Read that last part over to yourself. Then repeat a few more times. Hopefully then you will realize how asinine it is

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 9:08am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

Turning a blind eye to factual reality is another.

ive seen and understand different sides of the topic. i dont only stare at what 1 (the winning) party has written about it.

it's not a blind eye on 1 but more 2 eye's on different sides of the story.

(thats why it makes me just laugh when you call me close minded and ignorand. only because i look at more sides of the story then just your 1.)

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 9:18am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

it's not a blind eye on 1 but more 2 eye's on different sides of the story.

Different side meaning hating on the US? Stop slapping different names on things. The US that dropped the bombs and the current US are different anyway, this is like hating a man because his great-great-grandfather hit someone.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 10:25am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

different side means the russian and japanese side.
not blindly the usa side.

nothing about hating here. just interest in the other side of the story.

i can't help it you guys see everything i say for the sole reason that i hate the usa.
news flash!! it isn't.
but you can keep your goggles on if you like. i dont expect something els.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 11:09am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

if you keep in mind that japan hadn't had much oil and food. and that they had no way of getting more of them imported.

The submarine blockade and the United States Army Air Forces's mining operation, Operation Starvation, had effectively cut off Japan's imports. A complementary operation against Japan's railways was about to begin, isolating the cities of southern Honshū from the food grown elsewhere in the Home Islands. "Immediately after the defeat, some estimated that 10 million people were likely to starve to death", noted historian Daikichi Irokawa.
You're holding a stance that would've killed millions. Care to justify it?

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 12:34pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

You're holding a stance that would've killed millions. Care to justify it?

it wouldn't come that far. russia had to invade befor that time already. (yalta agreement)
then they knew their option was gone and would have surrendered to usa.

if russia didn't pretend to work along whit japan. then japan would have surrendered sooner and the bombs would be late. or if they told usa about the talks they had whit japan. but russia didn't want usa to know that because then they wouldn't get the profits that was agreed on in yalta.
the spider in this web is russia.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 12:41pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

then they knew their option was gone and would have surrendered to usa.

Again, they knew they lost and couldn't surrender on their own terms when the invasion began, yet they said they'd rather go down fighting, not surrendering.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 12:58pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

Again, they knew they lost and couldn't surrender on their own terms when the invasion began, yet they said they'd rather go down fighting, not surrendering.

when the invasion begon they did surrender. or when russia declared war they did. (and by this i mean they made the decision to surrender. not the surrender itself. that had to be written 1st.)

everything they said befor that moment you have to see that they had still hope.

it's not like japan never surrendered befor. it did surrender multiple times befor in history.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 4:24pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

it's not like japan never surrendered befor.

When have they surrendered unconditionally?

After the invasion began, the War Journal of the Imperial Headquarters concluded:
We can no longer direct the war with any hope of success.The only course left is for Japan's one hundred million people to sacrifice their lives by charging the enemy to make them lose the will to fight.

The only course left

The only course left

Surrender was not an option. Their plan was to not admit defeat, to defend to the end, even when victory was impossible. Their only hope was to make the war too costly for their enemies.

Reply to North Korea Vows to Nuke U.S.A.

You must be logged in to post a reply!