Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

North Korea Vows to Nuke U.S.A.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 6:32pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

this tape recorder get tired. again the same?
it's late now. tomorrow last day of vacation, will see if i then have energy again for this. for now, good night.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 5:40am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

it's late now. tomorrow last day of vacation, will see if i then have energy again for this. for now, good night.

Now who's backing out after a loss?
It is ridiculously hard to take you seriously now. Your illogical claims and inconsistency do not render you any service.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 9:36am

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

Your illogical claims and inconsistency

for you this might be the case. my opinion is that ive explained more then enough times. and if you dont get it now then so be it. everything more will be the same.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 11:55am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

The last few pages have been this big cloud of dust and I can't see anybody getting anywhere. Move along.

Also, hate is a strong word, remember that we don't condone expressions of hatred on these forums. Hating on a country, in this case, not only declares your bias (which is fine), but is animosity directed at a specific group of people (which is not).

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 2:59pm

redfan45

redfan45

202 posts

To keep with the topic.
North Korea has just threatened to attack US Bases Pacific if the US "continues to provoke" North Korea.
[url=http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/22/world/asia/north-korea-threatens-us-military-bases-in-the-pacific.html?smid=fb-share]

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 6:26pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 11:27am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,976 posts

The US sent stealth bombers on a training mission from Missouri to drop practice bombs half way around the world in SK. This was likely to show NK that attacking US island bases is rather useless because retaliation would still come quickly.

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 2:13pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

usa say's nk is provocating. and nk say's usa is provocating.
it's a circle that reminds me of israel.
haven't we learned by now that showing muscle is not the right thing to stop your enemy. it only makes it worse.

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 11:50pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,976 posts

it's a circle that reminds me of israel.

At least both sides agreed on Korea's borders. But if the war happens/resumes, it will likely become very similar.

haven't we learned by now that showing muscle is not the right thing to stop your enemy.

Do you have alternative plans? If so, share them.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 2:31am

killgun

killgun

5 posts

Any attack made by Nk would be like putting a knife to it's own neck. They have nothing to gain from attacking the US other than a war they could not comprehend, that no one could. It would go three ways, The US utterly obliterates NK and ends it withing 6 month assigning them a new government like it did after WW2 and the Japanese. It could also be a long, slow and bitter war much like Vietnam, except now a days the US is afraid of causing any civilian deaths ( this is good IMO but sometimes makes things much more difficult than it should ). Or it would end with the people or NK straight up revolting and maybe even hanging their government. As i said before no one can really comprehend the animosity of a nation under attack or attacking. No one could comprehend that start of the Pacific campaign during WW2. Maybe the US would do as it has done before and blow things out of proportion and then later the people would feel the fallout, ( literally ) or maybe NK has an Ace up their sleeves and is able to cripple the US for years.

Reply to North Korea Vows to Nuke U.S.A.

You must be logged in to post a reply!