Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

North Korea Vows to Nuke U.S.A.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 6:01am

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

But conventionally beating the crap out of them will set a better example.

i suggest no invasion tho. just missile strikes.
they are more relentless then the vietnamese or japanese were.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 6:56am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,007 posts

Knight

If you believe their provocations, they seem ready to attack their enemies even if that means their own destruction (mentions of "holy mission" or "total war" and crap like that...).

On the other hand, a former North Korean spy claims Kim Jong-un is struggling to control the North Korean army, which would explain all those visits and the big words. I think that's very probable, but I still think we should be ready for anything; even if it started as a seduction campaign to get the military on his side, it doesn't mean it cannot get out of proportions.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 2:12pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

i suggest no invasion tho. just missile strikes.

Of course, but you can't just bomb where the 2 sides are fighting or where civilians are. Well, you can, but it looks bad. But if their government is training its people to prepare to fight if there's an invasion, total war, they're taking an active stance and are no longer noncombatants. It would be a lot more difficult to fight them with missiles if they invade SK. They'll likely do what the terrorists do by taking positions near civilians as a deterrent. If the US sends a troop 'invasionary' force, it should stay on the south side of the DMZ as prevention. The only things that should be going into NK are planes, helicopters, drones, and tanks. I'm pretty sure the M1 Abrams can roll right over all the Soviet-era AP mines in the DMZ.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 2:20pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

Oh, and I just read that some 'secret' info was accidentally leaked from the pentagon. NK seems to have a mid-range nuclear missile capable of possibly reaching 2500mi (4000km), so they could hit as far as Guam. They can't even hit Hawaii.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 2:24pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

But if their government is training its people to prepare to fight if there's an invasion, total war, they're taking an active stance and are no longer noncombatants.

as 5 year olds they learn math by having 5 tanks. and 2 get blown up. how many tanks are there left? (ive seen actual footage of this)
it's completely indoctrinated in them.

Reply to North Korea Vows to Nuke U.S.A.

You must be logged in to post a reply!