ForumsGamesArma 3

7 2820
Mafiya
Mafiya
4 posts
Nomad

Hi ther guys as u may know arma 3 is out and im proud to announce, that my clan will take Arma 3 Server after 15.03.2013.

for more info chack out website

http://www.serbian-multi-gamers.com/

• 7 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Oh sweet I always wanted to play realistic military shooters with Serbians.

Mafiya
Mafiya
4 posts
Nomad

no wory m8 u will have chance

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Man I would love to play an Arma game where the game itself is popular and not only people playing DayZ! But unfortunately my specs don't quite reach the recommended requirements but I may get it yet, eventually anyway. Tell me how it is and how it compares to Arma 2 please!

Mafiya
Mafiya
4 posts
Nomad

u are right m8 i play arma 2,dayz and now arma 3.i dont know what computer u have but i have dual-core E 5500 2,8,4 gb ram ddr3 and gforce GTX 550 ti ddr5 and i can play arma 3 on low settings.And i can tell u Arma 3 is awesome game 100 time better than Arma 2,i highly recommended it to all.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I have about the equivalent to that card, it's the AMD HD 6770. On the other hand I have a better CPU (intel I5 2300 which happens to be one of the recommended CPUs) and 6GB (soon to be 8 because that's all my motherboard can handle) DDR3 RAM so for me I kinda hope that your CPU is bottlenecking your GPU (not being malicious I would just like to play at better graphics settings). What are the graphics like on low settings? I can play Arma 2 on medium and they're...alright at that setting but since it's so graphically demanding they're nothing to brag about.

So how about the MP? Is it a little more densely populated than Arma 2 or is it the same one or two people (both teams included) per square mile?

Mafiya
Mafiya
4 posts
Nomad

Sory for slow reply, whit that computer u will be able to play on med.-high setings whit no problem.
im playing on low graphic is still very good and i don have any lag.
about players and server there are lot of players on servers, so there is lot of action don't worry.

PS:sory for my bad eng. as u can see im Serbian

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Nah, probably low to medium settings. I can only play Arma 2 on medium settings and I get like 25 FPS but I may have had my visibility settings higher than medium.

Good to know I won't have to spend a long time searching only to get killed!

Showing 1-7 of 7