ForumsSupport ForumSuggestion for a variety of games.

7 1953
Bigbowla
Bigbowla
17 posts
Nomad

Would there be any way to allow gamemakers to submit games that are not a SWF file? I recently made a game with gamemaker but I can't submit it because it's not an SWF. I know it is possible because I submitted it on another website. This question is referred to the Admins and mods that would actually be able to tell me if it can be allowed on this site. If not please don't post here with, "Good idea", or anything of the sort. Thanks.

-Bigbowla

• 7 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Is it comparable to other flash games? Does it stand a chance? My fear is that it will be blasted by the comments.

Can you send me the link to your game?

Bigbowla
Bigbowla
17 posts
Nomad

There are many games like this on that site, they just aren't the same file type. Go to the Programming help section, and there is a link to my game in the topic entitled "My Game(fixed..." Be aware, this is my very first game, so it is not great. You have to download it.

-Bigbowla

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Big why do you only have 11 posts.

Bigbowla
Bigbowla
17 posts
Nomad

A little off topic, but if you haven't noticed this isn't my original account. My original is Bigbowla532, but it was hacked and somebody kept messing with it over and over. The Admins had to delete it.

-Bigbowla

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^His account had some glitches so he made a new one.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It's the government trying to keep him down.. o-o

Bigbowla
Bigbowla
17 posts
Nomad

Ok, well if we can get back on topic with this, I believe this is an idea that can improve the site and should be looked at.

-Bigbowla

Showing 1-7 of 7