ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 69984
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well, if she doesn't respond within a few days would you mind replacing her with Ernie?

I know what she's doing. She's just playing on games and sneaking on the school computers.

If you need I can tell her.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Correct.

Yay!

And does anyone have a goups roster? I kinda wanna move on =P
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Ehem. You forgot the most important team, the winning team (even though we probably won't be competing in anything), my team. Me, pang and Iagree.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

There was a reason you were left off...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Ah yes. That was a list of loser teams. Thanks for explaining, R2. I'll just take my cool team and go. Sorry guys

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

So could someone explain this whole group thing to me? I haven't checked in on this recently.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ah yes. That was a list of loser teams. Thanks for explaining, R2. I'll just take my cool team and go. Sorry guys

I was going to say that the reason was that he forgot you. You know what pick, you're just a meanie! *raspberry*
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

One does not simply
Forget the amazing pickpocket
---
Oh my gosh, I'm turning into pang D:

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Yeah, if we could stop using memes without pictures.
That'd be great.

I have a feeling Sal is finding it hilarious that we can't get into groups. Reminds me of school...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

PICK WHYYYY! *cries and sneezes*

I thought I was Mr. Stinky... *falls over*
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Ehem. You forgot the most important team, the winning team

*starts choking because of laughter* We are the winning team! *points at xeano and killersup.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

*grins* Funny how Sal started something that already spiked rivalry with phase 3... Heheh... =)

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

*grins* Funny how Sal started something that already spiked rivalry with phase 3... Heheh... =)

What rivalry? Myself, Killersup, and Gandalf are going to control the whole thing, so there is no room for any rivalry. (Sorry guys.)
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Sal... since everyone is freaking out about groups... start the rest of phase 3.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'm dying on the inside. I ROFL'd quite a bit.

Anyway, is everyone in a group?

Showing 211-225 of 400