ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 69974
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Wait a sec...I'm still not in a group.
http://theorange.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/ForeverAloneBlackTextSS.png

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Lol... Sal's probably going to make it out as some super-intense thing when it really will just be something to do with getting the activity in the forums up.

Surprisingly, no. This doesn't pertain to activity whatsoever.

Rule 18, people.

Ha! I shed some light on something!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Wait a sec...I'm still not in a group.

Gandalf, myself and killersup are still waiting on a third... Feel free to join in! (This feels like the NFL draft...)
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Nobody wants to group up with me. It's high school all over again.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I thought about it, but you have a habit of disappearing.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I know killersup and xeano were thinking about it, but they thought you were too old. To add more gasoline to the fire, they thought you were only 20 years old...
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I think someone will have to remain ungrouped. killersup10 and xeano321 appear to be getting GandalftheGrey666, which I think leaves only Ernie15 as ungrouped.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

which I think leaves only Ernie15 as ungrouped.

I'm still not in a group. Clancy and Storm haven't confirmed being with me.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Poor Ernie. You think everyone would but wanting to be with the person who is ranked #2 if you go by AP.

I would advise going with Ernie and then having the first person out of those to that responds join.

Anyway, how many people are there counting Sal?
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Two things:

1) I think that's more of a waiting game than anything else. Besides, I think Clancy12 showed intent to join you when he refused to join xeano321 and killersup10.
2) Even if the group is not made, that would leave 4 ungrouped, which is not a multiple of 3, so not everyone will end up in a group.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I think 4 volunteers remain ungrouped, and Salvidian would make it 5, which is not a multiple of 3. So the group of 3 thing will not be complete without someone else. What someone should do is make a list of active volunteers, including groups and those who are ungrouped.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Your team name doesn't have to start with team, or even have the word team in it. If it's okay with you, Salvidian.

Yeah, group names are fine. The groups won't be permanent for the something; if anything they're just there for fun.

Beats me. There are several people that have said they'll participate in a few days.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Beats me. There are several people that have said they'll participate in a few days.

Could you shoot me an email to where this is going? I might join because there are people who should get honored* that were not mentioned.

*Probably not the right word
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Could you shoot me an email to where this is going? I might join because there are people who should get honored* that were not mentioned.

*Probably not the right word

Where what's going? The something? The something will only tell you where it's going after it's already gone there.

If you want to, uh, "honor" someone you'll have to volunteer, and then do phases one and two and then get in a group.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Hey now..you would have been with pick and myself but IAgree opted to go with us
Showing 181-195 of 400