ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

435 43338
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 435 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Your team name doesn't have to start with team, or even have the word team in it. If it's okay with you, Salvidian.

Yeah, group names are fine. The groups won't be permanent for the something; if anything they're just there for fun.

Anyway, how many people are there counting Sal?

Beats me. There are several people that have said they'll participate in a few days.
daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

Beats me. There are several people that have said they'll participate in a few days.

Could you shoot me an email to where this is going? I might join because there are people who should get honored* that were not mentioned.

*Probably not the right word
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Could you shoot me an email to where this is going? I might join because there are people who should get honored* that were not mentioned.

*Probably not the right word

Where what's going? The something? The something will only tell you where it's going after it's already gone there.

If you want to, uh, "honor" someone you'll have to volunteer, and then do phases one and two and then get in a group.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Nobody wants to group up with me. It's high school all over again.

Hey now..you would have been with pick and myself but IAgree opted to go with us
daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

Well uhh, here is part 2. Ya. Shoot me part 1 if you want. I don't know what it is.

VinceNeille

I murdered those pancakes. They were good. They committed a crime.

I'm not going to let this Monkey get away!!
Mankey
Shut the ____ up!!
lmao!!!

Rouge....the best way to go....lol!!

JefferysInspiration (Shona)
Lulz, yeah it's a joke, i'm a girl and he was a gay serial killer, so it doesn't really make sense.

Yeah John is the best game developer in my opinion.

Don't worry, currently my life is ag, even though I'm out at a mates, I'm on here on my phone.

cormyn
Part-time moderators may be okay, but generally we frown on extra-long periods of inactivity. If you meet the other qualifications, we might contact you, at which point we could discuss things

Interview
Interview 2
we generally tell people that anything older than 2-3 months is "necro'ing" but it depends on whether their post is contributing to the thread, then we might allow the thread to be revived.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,311 posts

@daleks: Part 1 is the selection of 3 users. Since part 2 requires you to have 3 selected users, you have already done part 1, though you should comment your selected users on Salvidian's profile to make sure.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

I have no idea what's going on, but we're on page 23 and that's my favorite number!

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,405 posts

I'm still not in a group. Clancy and Storm haven't confirmed being with me.

Oh, I guess I haven't. Then this is my confirmation. I don't really know what Storm is doing as she has yet to complete part 2.

Besides, I think Clancy12 showed intent to join you when he refused to join xeano321 and killersup10.

I think "refused" is a little bit harsh. How about "decided to side with the original request of partnership"?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,139 posts

I have no idea what's going on, but we're on page 23 and that's my favorite number!

You, me, and blk are now called Team Shadow.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Ok wait Patrick I'm in your group with soccerdude right? :P

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts

Nobody wants to group up with me. It's high school all over again.

*raises hand* I'll be in a group with you!
xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

I know killersup and xeano were thinking about it, but they thought you were too old. To add more gasoline to the fire, they thought you were only 20 years old...

Who said he was too old? Ernie is awesome, despite what his age is. (You can always be considered as my friend Ernie.)

Also, he should take it as a complement that I thought he was younger then he actually is. (Thanks for browsing through my conversations with other users too.)
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts

Lol, you guys take forming groups way too seriously :P

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Lol, you guys take forming groups way too seriously :P

Not gonna name any names but... xD
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts