ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 69985
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well uhh, here is part 2. Ya. Shoot me part 1 if you want. I don't know what it is.

VinceNeille

I murdered those pancakes. They were good. They committed a crime.

I'm not going to let this Monkey get away!!
Mankey
Shut the ____ up!!
lmao!!!

Rouge....the best way to go....lol!!

JefferysInspiration (Shona)
Lulz, yeah it's a joke, i'm a girl and he was a gay serial killer, so it doesn't really make sense.

Yeah John is the best game developer in my opinion.

Don't worry, currently my life is ag, even though I'm out at a mates, I'm on here on my phone.

cormyn
Part-time moderators may be okay, but generally we frown on extra-long periods of inactivity. If you meet the other qualifications, we might contact you, at which point we could discuss things

Interview
Interview 2
we generally tell people that anything older than 2-3 months is "necro'ing" but it depends on whether their post is contributing to the thread, then we might allow the thread to be revived.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@daleks: Part 1 is the selection of 3 users. Since part 2 requires you to have 3 selected users, you have already done part 1, though you should comment your selected users on Salvidian's profile to make sure.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I'm still not in a group. Clancy and Storm haven't confirmed being with me.

Oh, I guess I haven't. Then this is my confirmation. I don't really know what Storm is doing as she has yet to complete part 2.

Besides, I think Clancy12 showed intent to join you when he refused to join xeano321 and killersup10.

I think "refused" is a little bit harsh. How about "decided to side with the original request of partnership"?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I have no idea what's going on, but we're on page 23 and that's my favorite number!

You, me, and blk are now called Team Shadow.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Ok wait Patrick I'm in your group with soccerdude right? :P

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Nobody wants to group up with me. It's high school all over again.

*raises hand* I'll be in a group with you!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I know killersup and xeano were thinking about it, but they thought you were too old. To add more gasoline to the fire, they thought you were only 20 years old...

Who said he was too old? Ernie is awesome, despite what his age is. (You can always be considered as my friend Ernie.)

Also, he should take it as a complement that I thought he was younger then he actually is. (Thanks for browsing through my conversations with other users too.)
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Lol, you guys take forming groups way too seriously :P

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Lol, you guys take forming groups way too seriously :P

Not gonna name any names but... xD
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Xeano, I'm joining you and killersup.Now you have a third person. =D

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Xeano, I'm joining you and killersup.Now you have a third person. =D

Good. Glad to hear it. Thanks for coming available.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Oh, I guess I haven't. Then this is my confirmation. I don't really know what Storm is doing as she has yet to complete part 2.

Well, if she doesn't respond within a few days would you mind replacing her with Ernie?
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Ok wait Patrick I'm in your group with soccerdude right? :P

Correct.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

So, when is Phase 3.5?

I'd guess when everyone has established a group.
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Well, if she doesn't respond within a few days would you mind replacing her with Ernie?

Sounds good to me!
Showing 196-210 of 400