ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 70047
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The something is over. The shrine, however, will be here Monday. I'm not doing anything this weekend because the forums have been too slow and I need a break anyway.

5 bucks says it comes on Tuesday or later.
No offense sal :P
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I called it. Pay up people.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

*Pays*

Actually the reason why it's late now is because I have to build an oscillator for school and no one's helping in my group. The only time I've had for AG is when I'm waiting for something to load. -.-

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

And that's exactly why you spent an hour playing forum games yesterday?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The program reloads at an interval of 1 minute every 5 minutes, so my computer locks up during that time. If you guys NEED it really soon, I won't work on it tomorrow.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It's up if you can find it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm calling bull.

I've looked though literally every thread that has been recently posted in..and found nothing

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Oh, how I love this thread.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You no good, code writing liar! D=

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It isn't in any form of code, though I'll save that idea for future deviousness.

Did you honestly think I'd just give it to you if it was related to this thread?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Well..at least give it to me.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Never! I will never give it to you! Muahahahaha!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Did you honestly think I'd just give it to you if it was related to this thread?

Never! I will never give it to you! Muahahahaha!

Is that your way of saying the shrine is not up, or did you just put the shrine in an unlikely place?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Is that your way of saying the shrine is not up, or did you just put the shrine in an unlikely place?

It is up, meaning on the site, but I will not reveal the location.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Apparent hints from a comment Salvidian made on pangtongshu's profile:

[quote=Salvidian]It's somewhere in a magical place, far past the infinite rainbow (not to be confused with blue elephant rainbow) but not quite near Ferret Island. It's also a few miles west of the Treadmillasaurus Rex testing facility.[/quote]

Perhaps some of the other users can make sense of this comment, but here's something first:

It's not a comment on Treadmillasaurus Rex, although that doesn't mean it's not a comment on some other game or profile.

Showing 346-360 of 400