ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

435 43726
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 435 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,790 posts

I am not in a group. Do I awkwardly rate myself?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,231 posts

Sal I saw you talking to Terry and saw this comment.

I'm fairly sure they do. I'm actually in a group where we are making thread ideas to boost activity right now.

I'm pretty sure that this is about this topic. Either your working with an outside website on this, or there are some people in AG working with you.

I am not in a group.

I don't think you did Phase 1 or 2, I think you even said that you weren't going to do this.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

This seems unnecessary.

This'll clear up loads of problems later on. Believe me, this is all necessary.

I am not in a group. Do I awkwardly rate myself?

...You were either supposed to go with me or find your own group. Ernie needs a pal.

I'm pretty sure that this is about this topic. Either your working with an outside website on this, or there are some people in AG working with you.

Nah, that's about something pang made up. We haven't started that yet and it's hardly even a secret. This is something that involves no regulars users but me.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,991 posts

Iagree receives the pickpocket seal of approval. It's an actual seal, the animal, not a little circle. As does pang.
Re-posting for ease to my group.
Daleks
Because pickpocket really wants me too I will post here. I don't really need help though so I will make it quick.

Asking girl to prom. She is a grade higher than me.

Ok. Happy pick?
-
I am back. Dumb AG updating. Well. I promise I will still not be on tons (at least not the community) because I was enjoying my time of AG.
-
I could win a date with Ferret??? I better get on it!
--------
killersup

Killersup could be mini-slender's friend. FOREVER O_O
-
Pick, you are amazing

Killersup really needs to catch-up with Slendy, last time he saw Slendy was back in rehab....ahh, good times...
-
What, Killersup can change how fast he moves from side to side? Now everything moves so fast...
---------
pang

The old crocodile...you could so turn that into a crocodile at the bottom, and an evil banana that is also like a mouth on the top..
-
Now..we must use black magic to make it come to life

I need to go find a third quote, my other third seems irrelevant at this time.

daleks
daleks
3,790 posts

Anyone need a 3rd member and is willing to take little ol me?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,231 posts

I would do post mine now, but Matt is a slow human and isn't posting his thing.

I know where it is but I'm a waiting person. Also I will not be here tomorrow or part of Sunday, will that effect anything?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

will that effect anything?

No, you'll be fine. Everyone won't be done until Monday anyway.
ironblade41
ironblade41
518 posts

I'll be in anyone's group. I don't really care.

daleks
daleks
3,790 posts

Hey ironblade? Want to be with me? I could then see if Ernie wants to be with use and we would have our 3.

ironblade41
ironblade41
518 posts

Sure. Sounds good to me.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Okay...! Patrick and soccerdude do have sufficient entries. Patrick just has examples of DayCee telling people but that's fine I guess.

So we're 100% Also, Patrick what is our group name?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,468 posts

What is this all about? Can't really tell even after looking through?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts

Wait wait wait Dapro.... I haven't ok'd everyone yet! We're not 100%!

'checks your posts'

Ok we're officially 100%.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

Xeano ,killersup and I have a name for our group, so give it up for...The Trackerz!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Wait wait wait Dapro.... I haven't ok'd everyone yet! We're not 100%!

Oops... I meant that I'm 100%... And if I meant we I figured you'd say yes anyway... xD
Showing 256-270 of 435