ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

435 43738
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 435 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

Sal on April 1: To be fair there is a something and it is coming. Today, most likely. It'll take a few hours.

April fools! Sal never gets anything done on time.
....No one go point out the fact that I hardly ever update my art thread when I say I will. Thats irrelevant right now...
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,405 posts

I'm beginning to think that nothing is going to happen......

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,353 posts

Actually, Salvidian is planning on doing something new on Monday, which may or may not be the shrine.

Paek
Paek
15 posts

Too late to join?

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,839 posts

Too late to join?

Read the top of Page 33. Salvidian is evil. We don't know if there is anything to join yet. TRUST NO ONE.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

The something is over. The shrine, however, will be here Monday. I'm not doing anything this weekend because the forums have been too slow and I need a break anyway.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,839 posts

Use your time to spread the Rules of Armor Games around. Did you hear? Ferret's going to present it to the other mods. They're considering stickying it, I think.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

The something is over. The shrine, however, will be here Monday. I'm not doing anything this weekend because the forums have been too slow and I need a break anyway.

5 bucks says it comes on Tuesday or later.
No offense sal :P
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

I called it. Pay up people.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

*Pays*

Actually the reason why it's late now is because I have to build an oscillator for school and no one's helping in my group. The only time I've had for AG is when I'm waiting for something to load. -.-

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,405 posts

And that's exactly why you spent an hour playing forum games yesterday?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

The program reloads at an interval of 1 minute every 5 minutes, so my computer locks up during that time. If you guys NEED it really soon, I won't work on it tomorrow.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

It's up if you can find it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

I'm calling bull.

I've looked though literally every thread that has been recently posted in..and found nothing

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Oh, how I love this thread.

Showing 376-390 of 435