ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 70265
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Sometimes it's wise to go back to the exercising equipment to burn off excess weight.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I present..our next clue..

The Quests for this game are impossible.

---

1 mile west... or east!?

Found on Treadmillasaurus Rex

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The first part of the latest clue is somewhat contradictory to

[quote=Salvidian]I actually believe that Quests were prematurely released because we didn't have to many to start off with, and, yes, it was easy to get them all. It still is, despite the fact that there are 70 or 80 more Quests that have been released.[/quote]

In case that means anything.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Sal is currently offline. So until he gets back on..we might as well assume that the comment is the next hint.

pick already went through the games that were "west" of Treadmillasaurus Rex..but that might have to happen again. Same with the other direction.

I'm about to get off soon until later today..so I can't do it. Others will have to. Just open every game..and look at the comments section for Sal. It would have been made today, most likely

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

In case that means anything.

I think Sal just said the top part of the clue to have his comment somewhat related to the game. That way he technically isn't spamming
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

You guys are seriously spending time looking through game comments?

Hahaha.

Looks like Sal has trolled you twice.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Looks like Sal has trolled you twice.

Are you accusing Salvidian of not making the shrine?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Perhaps you should re-read the thread.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Gosh GOM..beat me to what I was going to say.

I'll still participate in the hunt..because I find it funny...but I have serious doubts of the shrine even existing. In fact..I have a little theory about it all. This could possibly be more of the Psychology class

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

pang and Patrick are the village idiots! *Starts throwing tomatoes*

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

There isn't going to be a shrine, and even if there is, why should you care at this point? Now that you've been anticipating its arrival for so long, your expectations for it are so high that you'll think it's terrible no matter how great or how awful it really is.

This is an obvious psychology lesson that I could place if only I had taken a psychology class in my life. You get what I'm getting at though.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

There isn't going to be a shrine, and even if there is, why should you care at this point? Now that you've been anticipating its arrival for so long, your expectations for it are so high that you'll think it's terrible no matter how great or how awful it really is.

But you see..I'm easily amused, even by simple things

pang and Patrick are the village idiots! *Starts throwing tomatoes*

I beg to differ. I admit that the possibility of there actually being a shrine is low. I'm mostly doing this for sport
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

pick already went through the games that were "west" of Treadmillasaurus Rex..but that might have to happen again. Same with the other direction.

There are no games. Tred-Rex is at the far right of the page. To its right is nothing.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened after Sal's assignment thing?

I think it's something about clues?

Well, I have no idea.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

There are no games. Tred-Rex is at the far right of the page. To its right is nothing.

Game Game Game

Game Game Tred-Rex

Game Game Game

To the left would be left, then right corner in line above, then left, etc (then the pages before)

Right would be left corner of line below, right, etc (then pages after)
Showing 376-390 of 400