ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 70404
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Sal! I'm too lazy and impatient for clues! D= darn you work!!

Is it...we are goin to set up a real life meeting for everyone in the community?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Are we really going to have to look all over the whole site?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*gasp* you sneaky sneaky Sal

The something is proof in our ability to ban as one when the idea of bettering the community is offered =O you created this thread to show that when given a feasible opportunity..our motivation levels skyrocket

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

No, R2D2. They're in obvious places, not places like page 200 of some 5 year old game.

Actually pang, that's a good idea. But that isn't it.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

old game.

old game comments.*
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@Salvidian: I think I found a clue in a conversation you had with xeano321. From what I saw, I think your idea is similar to what xeano321 proposed below:

I was thinking... It might be kind of far fetched, but it might be worth it.
A thought entered my head a couple days ago while I was trying to think of a way to boost community activity. That thought was an award to certain users of the community based on their activity, friendliness, helpfulness, and how knowledgeable they are, ETC...
What do you think? It would take some work to find the users worthy of such awards, but I think it would help boost community activity considerably. (Reasons for awards are subject to change.)
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

That's about something entirely different, Patrick. This something is something else.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'm too lazy/have too much work (kind of an oxymoron, I know) to look around the site for these clues when I'll probably know in a couple of days anyway.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Wait a minuet, is this just like that old idea to make basically a commercial for AG, and have it sponsored by us....? Because I'd be more than willing to do that....

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Wait a minuet, is this just like that old idea to make basically a commercial for AG, and have it sponsored by us....? Because I'd be more than willing to do that....

Wouldn't that be the video guess I made?

Now, of course, if a video was made...I'd be the main person in it..correct?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You're really determined to be the main whatever it is, aren't you, pang...

You say that as if I'm not the main thing? O.o
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I really hope this is just a study to see how people react when they think something cool is coming. That would make my day.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Matt I think auto correct got you. I think you meant to say cool.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Come on daleks..don't piggy back off my theory!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Nah. Your theory was hat it would help AG. Mine is more that it was for his personal enjoyment.

Showing 46-60 of 400