ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

435 44341
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts
Blacksmith

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 435 Replies
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts
Peasant

Finished.

Pang

If you could

The most boring thread ever created

Pickpocket

A dinosaur with a hat

Black ops 2 gameplay looks nice. Nice graphics. Nice guns. Nice jet. Nice grenade function. Little things bothered me though, one being the text. The font was strange. Hit markers on it are a big deal. The tripple barrel sniper thing looks cool too. The big thing was the choice making. That one sniper or rush choice is going to affect the entire out come of the game. Pretty cool.

Yeah, the quests are cool. Plus, they discourage all spammers. No one will just spam to get nothing unless they don't know the rules.
Maybe it's easier for us, those who had high-ish ranks, to move on because we already took a poop on AP and deemed it kinda pointless.

Sal

The secrecy of phase one actually wasn't that important. That was just to mess with you. :P
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,829 posts
Shepherd

Dishonored paraphrase:
Guard 1: 'You can feel it at the tavern. Something's coming.'
Guard 2: 'I wish it were custom avatars'

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts
Jester

Not going to do Santi_, would have to go back probably over 100 pages to find his last post...Pick....

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts
Count

Here's some for pick... He is really easy to find quotes for... xD

Cool.
And might I say, you make an adorable ninja :3

You know sal, I have a feeling that these &quothases" are completely pointless, and you just want to know how well we listen to you... Part of your plan to take over AG.

In his art thread.
it aint of you killersup. You arent special enough
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,987 posts
Blacksmith

Le pang

pang update:

So saturday went amazing! Her and I are now officially together and I am extremely happy about it =)

Of course...I have been getting "so *insert my real name here*...how is your giiirrrrllllfffrrriiieeennddd?"..which makes me all "oh hush you *blush*"

So to wrap up...her parents love me now, her and I are officially together, and everyone we know think we are absolutely perfect for each other...life is good for pang
-
The old crocodile...you could so turn that into a crocodile at the bottom, and an evil banana that is also like a mouth on the top..
-
Now..we must use black magic to make it come to life
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,987 posts
Blacksmith

Le killersup

Killersup could be mini-slender's friend. FOREVER O_O
-
Pick, you are amazing

Killersup really needs to catch-up with Slendy, last time he saw Slendy was back in rehab....ahh, good times...
-
What, Killersup can change how fast he moves from side to side? Now everything moves so fast...

Hehe. Welcome to CoD.
xeano321
xeano321
3,083 posts
Blacksmith

Le killersup

Whoah man, what's up with taking killersup after I claimed him first? (Can we share Sal, or is each pick for the user who claimed it first?)
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,987 posts
Blacksmith

Bro, share. He didnt say multiple people couldn't have the same guys.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,257 posts
Treasurer

I'm pretty sure its been 2 days.

Its either that or I'm bad at telling time.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts
Blacksmith

We'll be waiting for a few people to finish up.

xeano321
xeano321
3,083 posts
Blacksmith

Bro, share.

No problem with sharing, I just want to make sure that some random issue doesn't pop up down the road.
killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts
Jester

Cenere, Pick, and Manlyman.

Manlyman:
R2, we all knew this day would come. We always denied but it's time to face reality: you seriously need to cut back on those Cheetos. I mean the way you've been consuming them just isn't natural!

Cenere: "The more people in a group, the less the collective IQ will be".

Pickpocket: âPangâ

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,358 posts
Templar

@killersup10: You're supposed to find 3-5 for each user you pick.

xeano321
xeano321
3,083 posts
Blacksmith

@killersup10: You're supposed to find 3-5 for each user you pick.

Maybe he isn't done yet.

Here's my picks:

Matrix:

Murasaki:

Killersup:

"Random? Killersup would find it random if he walked outside of his room to find his house had exploded and he fell 10 feet into a mountian of crumbling drywall."

"WINNER: Cenere.
The bright polished looks of the golem shows tones of futuristic technology that modern scientist only wish to perfect. You probably already noticed this, but it made the viewerâs eyes move from right to left and then up and above searching for the next interesting thing that you drew. The angel boy (?) and human were a nice touch; they helped show off just how ânewâ the robot was. The bright, brilliant colors helped to separate the different bits and pieces of the robot that could have been miss-understood. The colors really stood out through the whole picture, well done. It could have been improved if you would have taken out the first layering of darkness around the city. It makes it look like the city is being lifted up by some weird mound of earth. Also, for the robot looking so magnificent, the buildings almost seem to be on an angle with the picture. Overall, it was a great picture that was well worth first place.
"

Lastly, I would like to extend my thanks to Sal for the time extension. =D
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,428 posts
Herald

This was a difficult choice for me, as there are so many memorable users in this community to choose from, so it's no wonder it has taken me as long as it has to narrow it down to three.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

SSTG

- Has constructed literally thousands of architecturally-pleasing creations in the Crush the Castle series, including EIFFEL TOWERS BOWLING, the most played and liked level in the Crush The Castle 2 Players Pack People's Empire.

- Has also constructed countless amounts of Siege Hero - Viking Vengeance levels.

I learned that when you think you're about to fart, it's not always just gas that comes out!
OMG, need new underwear!

FloydTC (permanently banned since 2011)

I would kick osama bin laden. just to see what he would do.

there should be more unisex bathrooms

I cant go 10 seconds without facepalming the japanese and their animation techniques.

if their life sucks so much, they can go take some pills or cut themself or something, but they shouldnt tell us about their stupid life problems. do they honestly think we want to hear about them?

whatever they do to you, do the same but 10x worse. try to use as many expletives as you can, and turn on caps lock whenever possible to emphasize how mad you are at them. if they still wont go away, post links to vulgar images to show you mean business. if they still havent given up, hack into the game and remove them yourself. if you cant do that, smash your computer and go outside and enjoy the great outdoors.

Skeleton_Pilot

- Created and ran Here's The Situation... for nearly two months after I gave him the idea.

- Came up with the idea for personal post quotas to increase forum activity.

- The most enthusiastic MBFF contributor I've ever seen.

@ Chitterlings
All I can say is, it can't be as bad as it sounds! Then again, tripe was still pretty bad despite sounding even worse! =P

@ Haggis
Whose idea was it to mix all that junk together, cook it in a sheep's stomach and pass it off as food?
Showing 121-135 of 435