ForumsThe Tavernis it just me or...

10 2685
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Is it just me or do other people search thru all the old pages in the adventure section looking for a good game, like seriously, all the pages? C'mon, am I really that alone?

• 10 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

The "Adventure Section?" We have one of those??

The adventure games category x)
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

The adventure games category x)

Probably a commentary about how few games there are in that category compared to the other sections. ;P
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I went through all the Shooting Games once. :3

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Depends what you're looking for in an adventure game. Lots of RPGs are put into the category of "Adventure" which I don't think is right.

When I think of adventure, I think of all the monkey island games. Half the games there aren't even close to an adventure. There's just not enough puzzle solving for me to think of them as "Adventures".

I'm sure other people love the category though.

If you want some point and click games you can try this game. I don't know exactly what you're looking for though.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

My bad, I'm just...Well, occasionally trippy. Don't judge XD.
Anyway, I also did that to the Sports and Misc category.

I remember going through all of the Sports games and doing that AP gainer thing by just commenting and rating the games you hadn't even played at all,
then I got banned, stripped of a significant amount of AP, and I was straightened out...Atleast for the moment!

(*joker-like cackle)

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Lots of RPGs are put into the category of "Adventure" which I don't think is right.

True.

Is it just me or do other people search thru all the old pages in the adventure section looking for a good game, like seriously, all the pages? C'mon, am I really that alone?

Where is the actual proof that people are doing that?

-Jeff
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Where is the actual proof that people are doing that?

Mickey is wondering if he's the only person who does that, or if there are other people who also do it. I can see how his original phrasing could easily be misconstrued.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Mickey is wondering if he's the only person who does that, or if there are other people who also do it. I can see how his original phrasing could easily be misconstrued.

Oh! Well that explains everything.

-Jeff
S_man98
S_man98
221 posts
Shepherd

It's easy going through the entire Misc. section. There are games with ratings lower than 2/10!!!

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I went through atleast 3 of the sections entirely to rate them

Showing 1-10 of 10