ForumsPopular MediaGood dubstep recommendations?

28 16852
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Hey guys and girls. I'm a dubstep freak , and I'm constantly looking for a good beat. Anyone know any good dubstep? I want some that's consistant in every aspect. The beat, the bass, so on and so forth. Anyone?

ATTENTION: Please no recommendations of famous dubstep makers; been there, done that. Some infamous artists would be nice.

• 28 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

This is called (say it with me now) trolling

I honestly just didn't want to use that word here because it makes you feel like you're part of something bigger, but I don't want to carry on with this because it will turn into a rant.

I mean yeah. A lot of artists have a mix of heavy and light. If I find a somewhat heavy song then obviously I'm going to listen to it. I'm all ears when it comes to dubstep. I probably don't know half of what there is to know about it.

Yea there's alot of dubstep out there and I probably still haven't listened to all types of it.

I think that is the perfect mix of everything. I like those songs. Thanks a lot. I like it.

Yea those types of songs are usually what I listen to as well, I'll find some more later.
Btw when is your trip?
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Btw when is your trip?

I'm pretty sure I'm leaving The last day of March or the first of April. I'm going to this place called Steamboat Springs Colorado. For skiing, obviously. :P

Fonik- Wompa is also a very good song. I'm too lazy to put the url in...
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Don't know if you'd like this song since it is a little heavy but it's worth a try.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Don't know if you'd like this song since it is a little heavy but it's worth a try.

Eh... It's alright.

I found that this was a very good song.
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

what about rusko "woo boost"?

iForte
iForte
11 posts
Nomad

if you want some dubstep that will shake your 1984 buick regal to pieces, try

ridin' dirty - dotcom remix

that stuff is craaaaaaaaaaaazy i'm tellin' ya, when i first heard it, my ears started bleeding 'cause the bass was so heavy

not even lyin'

love, iF

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

Some rusko is good
look up woo boost
that ones pretty good

FallenAngelSixxteen
FallenAngelSixxteen
1 posts
Nomad

Definitely Savant, I love his music

SonicTails10
SonicTails10
80 posts
Nomad

Monstercat
[url=http://http://www.youtube.com/user/MonstercatMedia]

SonicTails10
SonicTails10
80 posts
Nomad

sry wrong link
http://www.youtube.com/user/MonstercatMedia

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Not sure which artists you already know of but I would recommend Feed Me and Wolfgang Gartner, also my all time favourite Deadmau5 but he's more house and you probably already know of him.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

Ajapai - terminate
Ry legit - the sweety man
xKore - magnum
Robokop - At War
Excision - Execute
Emalkay - When I look at you
Feed me - Rat trap
Kersal Massive (Biometrix Daysaver Remix)
Torqux - Psychopath (Bassex Remix)
Dank - Blow me

I highly suggest listening to ajapai songs and ry legit songs. All the songs listed have a good hard drop except feed me - rat trap that one is more chill.

If you want more songs ill be more than happy to add more just send me a message.

EvilSantos
EvilSantos
15 posts
Peasant

SON OF KICK "EOW" feat: Virus Syndicate & Foreign Beggars
Stephen Walking - Live It Up
501-Grindhouse
Gangsta Fun - California 2012
Obsidia Ft. CoMa - Beautiful
Labrinth - Earthquake ft Tinie Tempah (Skullee Remix)

And maaaaaaaaany others! If you're interested in hearing more, call me out.
I used to be a heavy dubstep listener, but then I turned on to Trap music..left that too, now I'm only listening to chill tracks, casual music, and some 80's 90's funk remixes, lets not forget Kavinsky - Protovision

Showing 16-28 of 28